Mmm … Peeps are good, Savannah. At least I assume they are; we can't get them over here, which is probably just as well for the state of my stomach. xoxoxox
I'm against nailing someone nice to bits of wood and then launching two thousand years of hatred, persecution and bigotry in the poor guy's name, Katherine, but who can resist Bach? Or indeed sparkly eggs as gorgeous as yours?
7 comments:
Thank you, David. It's beautiful
Glorious, sugar! All I did today was post a Peeps Cake from 2010. xoxoxox
Just for you, Robyn.
Mmm … Peeps are good, Savannah. At least I assume they are; we can't get them over here, which is probably just as well for the state of my stomach.
xoxoxox
Magnificent!
I'm one of few who aren't into Peeps. Give me chocolate any day, particularly dark chocolate.
Mmm … Me too, Ms.M.
And here I thought you were anti-Easter. This is gorgeous. Thank you for posting.
We did church and glitter eggs to celebrate...and David bought chocolate bunnies, which I am resisting for now. http://bullrunwritings.blogspot.com/
I'm against nailing someone nice to bits of wood and then launching two thousand years of hatred, persecution and bigotry in the poor guy's name, Katherine, but who can resist Bach? Or indeed sparkly eggs as gorgeous as yours?
Post a Comment