According to my urban dictionary, "heabs" is another word for "loser," which is what the sign-maker is for not considering Dr. Ye may have intended "herbs." But then, maybe it's a shortened version of "heebie-jeebies" which may mean Dr. Ye's also into a bit of voodoo.
I really don't think he spent that much on his sign, Petrea.
Mmm … leeches! Yummy. Thanks for the snack suggestion, Ms.M. I have no idea what a TCM clinic is, unless it stands for Typographical Catastrophe Monday.
7 comments:
Ha ha that has cheered me up…
According to my urban dictionary, "heabs" is another word for "loser," which is what the sign-maker is for not considering Dr. Ye may have intended "herbs." But then, maybe it's a shortened version of "heebie-jeebies" which may mean Dr. Ye's also into a bit of voodoo.
A good giggle is far healthier than a load of heabs.
Speedway, I'm not sure I want to go in and ask for heabs in case they're real and I get some.
heabes to flavor, rub or smoke?
I feel kind of bad for Dr. Ye. Spent all that money on a sign and look at it! I hope the doc gets a refund.
What's a TCM Clinic?
Maybe heabs are a kind of leech.
http://www.leeches.biz/leech-therapy.htm
Ooh, rub please, neetzy.
I really don't think he spent that much on his sign, Petrea.
Mmm … leeches! Yummy. Thanks for the snack suggestion, Ms.M.
I have no idea what a TCM clinic is, unless it stands for Typographical Catastrophe Monday.
Post a Comment