Sunday, March 17, 2013

Urn

Okay, so this is me. Every few years I get the urge to play Lara Croft for a week. Would someone please be so kind as to point me in the direction of a life?

8 comments:

Speedway said...

Oh, I thought she was going to be caught up in something completely ridiculous, like Fifty Shades of Gray.

Alifan said...

Oh dear, glad I am not still on the sofa!!
I have hoovered and dusted through, planted primroses in the garden between dodging the showers, done some hoeing …planted the sweet peas in pots, put them in conservatory and covered them in bubble wrap, put the ironing away, cooking the lunch now…
Whoops have not any idea how to point you to a life, thought I had given you one tee he…

Or maybe I need one!!!!

Petrea Burchard said...

You need sunny weather. Either that, or listen to Alifan. Goodness, Alifan, you've been busy! You're an example to us all.

dive said...

Nothing so silly, Speedway.

Hee hee, mum. You have a life (other than overdoing the housework). Get thee to jazz and have some fun.

Sunny weather would be nice, Petrea. In the meantime I'll just have to listen to Mum.

savannah said...

You need a party, sweet pea! Or maybe, just some sun and no snow! xoxoxoxo

dive said...

I think I'll go for sunshine, please, Savannah. I hate parties as much as I hate snow.
xoxoxoxo

Ms M said...

Yes, sunshine, good music, weather decent enough for your to take a walk.
Winter's hung around way too long this year.

dive said...

It's still here, Ms.M. Snow again and more due at the weekend. Yuck.