A Life Less Interesting
What?
Well, it's people who are immersed in a make believe world, what's so different from those folks tied up in other beliefs they insist are the one, true, the *only* way to god? Except it was made up from the imagination of ...huh.
Yup, Katherine; I agree absolutely.The prophet Zarquon is the only way, Speedway.
May the Force be with them...(SOMEBODY had to say it)
And I'm glad you did, Ms.M.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What?
Well, it's people who are immersed in a make believe world, what's so different from those folks tied up in other beliefs they insist are the one, true, the *only* way to god? Except it was made up from the imagination of ...huh.
Yup, Katherine; I agree absolutely.
The prophet Zarquon is the only way, Speedway.
May the Force be with them...
(SOMEBODY had to say it)
And I'm glad you did, Ms.M.
Post a Comment