Neither clever, nor seamless, I'm afraid. I can see the glaring joins in the tubular handrail where I simply couldn't be bothered to do it right. It's a nice view, though. The full res version (almost 90Meg) is real purrty.
Oops, I figured that, but was too literal, I guess.
I have a copy of Photoshop and no boyfriend, but working on stuff just irritates me no end. I want it to be perfect NOW! I can barely stand to more than minimally crop my pictures and change the contrast on occasion.
I'm a man, Speedway (or at least I used to be); I do not possess the female ability to multi-task; the most I can hope for is to simply "task" … hence the afternoons wasted faffing around on the computer instead of getting a life.
9 comments:
Now that is showing off! very clever…
It's seamless!
Neither clever, nor seamless, I'm afraid.
I can see the glaring joins in the tubular handrail where I simply couldn't be bothered to do it right.
It's a nice view, though. The full res version (almost 90Meg) is real purrty.
It seems you're really good at stitching your photos together.
What luck to finally get a sunny day so you could take nice pictures.
The "Towers of London"? Does that mean the Queen actually had room for 4 miscreants?
Thank you, Speedway; it merely means I have a copy of Photoshop and no girlfriend.
I thought the "towers" could refer to the original Tower, the Victorian towers of Tower Bridge and the modern Towers of "The City" on the left.
Oops, I figured that, but was too literal, I guess.
I have a copy of Photoshop and no boyfriend, but working on stuff just irritates me no end. I want it to be perfect NOW! I can barely stand to more than minimally crop my pictures and change the contrast on occasion.
I'm a man, Speedway (or at least I used to be); I do not possess the female ability to multi-task; the most I can hope for is to simply "task" … hence the afternoons wasted faffing around on the computer instead of getting a life.
Splendid panorama! You do such good work, even if you just simply "task" :)
I am in awe of those who can "multi", Ms.M.
Post a Comment