Hee hee, Speedway; the message I was trying to get across is that man makes aggressive, stony structures to hide behind and shoot arrows out of, but that Nature, with all its softness, will always win in the end. Next time you're in London, go hug the Tower. It's not the snuggliest of structures.
It is indeed, Petrea. Camelot being reclaimed by Nature.
5 comments:
The wall looks so warm that the ivy is embracing it. It makes me want to snuggle against it, too.
The Tower, is it not? (I will always recognize it now, thanks to you.) What a gorgeous structure.
Hee hee, Speedway; the message I was trying to get across is that man makes aggressive, stony structures to hide behind and shoot arrows out of, but that Nature, with all its softness, will always win in the end.
Next time you're in London, go hug the Tower. It's not the snuggliest of structures.
It is indeed, Petrea. Camelot being reclaimed by Nature.
Good contrast between the orderly human structure and the meandering natural vines. Yes, your point is well taken.
Thank you, Ms.M.
Post a Comment