Not so much a "Where Am I" post today, as it's pretty obvious. This is where I'll be later this morning, wending my merry way along the Sarf Benk toward Parliament, where I'll be herding cats on our office day trip.
It's going to piss down with rain all day in London so our planned five mile stroll along the river will be somewhat moister than the last time I was there a couple of weeks ago (see above).
Behave yourselves while I'm away.
Toodle pip from rainy Olde England!

5 comments:
How perfectly lovely!
I'll be toodling out in in crisp autumn air in a little bit. (And yes, I took the liberty of turning "toodle" into a verb. How very American of me.)
Hope you have a great day, I did as you can see from my blog.
With you as guide, your co-workers will have a great time. Is that why you went to London last week - to plan your walk? Lucky man.
Moist London. Mmmmm.
"Moist" is supposedly one of the least popular words in English, but I like it in this context.
Sorry I missed yesterday, I'd have won a prize.
Katherine, it was quite a bit greyer, wetter and more blustery yesterday when we tootled along the riverbank. Not so much "crisp" autumn air as "soggy" autumn air.
We did, mum, and so did you, by the look of things.
I went to London to pop in to my old office, Speedway; it was pure coincidence that our route yesterday went the same way.
Moist is a good word, Petrea; it deserves wider use and I'll certainly be using it again.
Yesterday was a teensy bit too easy so I might post a trickier one soon.
Post a Comment