Much too rushed and busy to post. Maybe tomorrow - when I am working from home - I'll look up some of the photos of all the work I did on my first house to thrill Lynn. Hee hee. TTFN.
Some advance warning, Dive - I'm looking into overseas study at options at both the University of London and the University of California. It's going to be a tough choice.
Yay, Lucio! You should come to the UEA in Norwich. It's a great University! We could have a lot of fun and get absolutely no work done whatsoever. Which I seem to remember was what being a student was all about. Er …
Cant wait to see the photos. Ive been known to do a bit of remodeling work. One time I went down to the basement bathroom to repair a 1'x1' piece of drywall. Before I knew it I had the entire bathroom gutted down to the studs. In true British fashion the only thing I saved from the old bathroom was the "throne."
Dive: Unfortunately, my university doesn't have a student exchange agreement in place with the UEA (but I will make inquiries about this at the upcoming Global Mobility Fair.) UL does have some great cinema subjects...
Ah...too worky. That is how I feel. I looked at my in basket at work today and wondered if I would ever see the end of the paperwork. Plus, it is nearly time for us to do job reviews. This means that I have to find a socially acceptable way to tell my secretary that she is driving the other secretaries mad.
She may tell me to go to hell. That is what I like about her, she isn't shy about saying exactly what is on her mind. Probably why the other ones detest her so much....
the hours are catching up with me...i just stopped in to see ...and i have no idea how long i've been dozing here...comfy place, sugar...i'll just sleep on the couch, ok? xoxox
Lynn: I know nothing at all about the University of Gloucestershire, except that University of Melbourne doesn't have a student exchange agreement with it. It would be fun to answer the question "Where are you studying?" with "UG!", though. {:-})
Hee hee, Mark! I ripped the old throne out, though now I wish I still had a nice Victorian one; these moderns versions suck.
Lucio: Check which English unis yours has a student exchange agreement with and I'll give you the local lowdown on them. You can't go far wrong with London, though. Some Aussies might tell you to take a brolly but I rather think you'd want to hit the museums, libraries, cinemas, restaurants and theatres rather than stand in the street. Come over and check it out anyway. Sushi and a ride on the Eye is on me.
Lynn: I've started scanning old building site crap in so maybe there'll be a post later in the day.
Maria: sheesh! Reviews! We've still not done ours from last year. We're too busy. Good luck with your secretary!
Neetzy: I'm afraid that kind of man just doesn't turn me on. Hey ho. I prefer boobies.
Dive: I'm slowly making my way through the online information regarding overseas offerings (mainly in Britain and the US), but I will need to speak to the relevant advisers at my university regarding the shortlist I eventually come up with. All of this is going to take a while as I also have lectures and tutorials to attend - and, of course, essays to write.
As for what I'm currently studying: Art History and Cinema Studies, mainly ... but I also take the odd Philosophy subject when one crops up that seems relevant (this semester, for example, I'm taking Aesthetics). I'm also studying French and Italian - on the side - in the hope that they will come in handy when I eventually find a way of moving to Europe.
16 comments:
and here i am awake! only 4 hours separate us now, sugar! and a few thousand miles, but you know what i mean! ;) xoxoxo
Yup. Until the end of the month when our clocks catch up with yours.
What a dumb system that is.
xoxoxo
Some advance warning, Dive - I'm looking into overseas study at options at both the University of London and the University of California. It's going to be a tough choice.
Yay, Lucio! You should come to the UEA in Norwich.
It's a great University!
We could have a lot of fun and get absolutely no work done whatsoever.
Which I seem to remember was what being a student was all about.
Er …
Cant wait to see the photos. Ive been known to do a bit of remodeling work. One time I went down to the basement bathroom to repair a 1'x1' piece of drywall. Before I knew it I had the entire bathroom gutted down to the studs. In true British fashion the only thing I saved from the old bathroom was the "throne."
Dive: Unfortunately, my university doesn't have a student exchange agreement in place with the UEA (but I will make inquiries about this at the upcoming Global Mobility Fair.) UL does have some great cinema subjects...
No Lucio come to the University of Gloucestershire! ;)
Ok Dive, I'm waiting to be thrilled. How delicious. Seriously; I'm very interested to see.
Ah...too worky. That is how I feel. I looked at my in basket at work today and wondered if I would ever see the end of the paperwork. Plus, it is nearly time for us to do job reviews. This means that I have to find a socially acceptable way to tell my secretary that she is driving the other secretaries mad.
She may tell me to go to hell. That is what I like about her, she isn't shy about saying exactly what is on her mind. Probably why the other ones detest her so much....
I can't wait to see your "house" work photos. There's nothing sexier than a man who can remodel AND cook!
the hours are catching up with me...i just stopped in to see ...and i have no idea how long i've been dozing here...comfy place, sugar...i'll just sleep on the couch, ok?
xoxox
Lynn: I know nothing at all about the University of Gloucestershire, except that University of Melbourne doesn't have a student exchange agreement with it. It would be fun to answer the question "Where are you studying?" with "UG!", though. {:-})
Hee hee, Mark! I ripped the old throne out, though now I wish I still had a nice Victorian one; these moderns versions suck.
Lucio: Check which English unis yours has a student exchange agreement with and I'll give you the local lowdown on them.
You can't go far wrong with London, though. Some Aussies might tell you to take a brolly but I rather think you'd want to hit the museums, libraries, cinemas, restaurants and theatres rather than stand in the street.
Come over and check it out anyway. Sushi and a ride on the Eye is on me.
Lynn: I've started scanning old building site crap in so maybe there'll be a post later in the day.
Maria: sheesh! Reviews! We've still not done ours from last year. We're too busy. Good luck with your secretary!
Neetzy: I'm afraid that kind of man just doesn't turn me on. Hey ho. I prefer boobies.
Savannah: Sleep well.
xoxox
Lucio: Here's a question: WHAT are you studying?
Dive: I'm slowly making my way through the online information regarding overseas offerings (mainly in Britain and the US), but I will need to speak to the relevant advisers at my university regarding the shortlist I eventually come up with. All of this is going to take a while as I also have lectures and tutorials to attend - and, of course, essays to write.
As for what I'm currently studying: Art History and Cinema Studies, mainly ... but I also take the odd Philosophy subject when one crops up that seems relevant (this semester, for example, I'm taking Aesthetics). I'm also studying French and Italian - on the side - in the hope that they will come in handy when I eventually find a way of moving to Europe.
Oh, and I'll buy the Japanese meal! {:-})
Sorry, San Fran … but with those subjects (especially æsthetics, which Americans cannot pronounce) you've GOT to come to London or Paris, Lucio.
I think you might be right, Dive.
Yay! I'll put the kettle on.
Post a Comment