Saturday, March 07, 2009

Eleven And A Half Hours On A Train

So if anyone is wondering where I was yesterday, I was kidnapped by my train company.
It sook me five and a half hours to get to work and six hours to get home again.
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck commuting!

7 comments:

savannah said...

i did wonder, sugar! but then i remembered it was friday and you had to do that thing we all wish you didn't have to do! xoxox

dive said...

Yup. It was pretty shitty, Savannah.
Quite apart from anything else I got a really sore bottom. Those seats are dreadfully uncomfortable and it was too crowded to get up and walk about (plus I didn't want to lose my seat; the aisle was full of filthy backpackers watching like hawks for the weak of bladder).
xoxox

Shan said...

Good grrrrief Dive! My very first thought before I saw your comment to Savannah was "My hind could not even handle that sitting situation!" The second was "I'll bet even the junkiest of flats in London was looking good to Dive after about the 9th hour." That's a rough commute sir. Good thing the weekend was waiting when you got back. :)

keekeekee- the weak of bladder.

Sassy Sundry said...

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!

dive said...

Shan: my butt will take many days to re-inflate.

Sassy: Succinct and totally accurate.

Volmon said...

Ouch!

dive said...

You ain't kidding, Lucio.