Great blosssom.. as I have had so many nice comments about you posting that old pic of me in a bikini I will forgive you.. you have such nice blog pals with rose coloured specs!!!
What lovely photos! We've already had some blooms like this, but the cherry trees outside my window are only just starting to get their pink blossoms. It's officially Spring, but not all the plants know it yet.
11 comments:
Great blosssom.. as I have had so many nice comments about you posting that old pic of me in a bikini I will forgive you.. you have such nice blog pals with rose coloured specs!!!
They're a pretty decent bunch, all in all.
Pure flornography! ... I'm sad to say that the only green thing with flowers on it at my place is a bargain basement tea towel. {:-}(
You wouldn't know it here. Freezing! Lovely trees. I can't believe you show flower porn to your mother. You naughty boy.
gorgeous blossoms, sugar! outside our bedroom window is a magnolia tree dripping with spanish moss...all rather gothic actually! ;) xox
What lovely photos! We've already had some blooms like this, but the cherry trees outside my window are only just starting to get their pink blossoms. It's officially Spring, but not all the plants know it yet.
I'm still watching flower foreplay in PA.
Waiting for my forsythia to bloom here - any day now!
Lucio: I think I've got one of those, too.
Sassy: I know; I'm a dreadful son. Hee hee.
Savannah: I love magnolias! You lucky girl.
Katie: My cherry is about half-way covered in blossom as I write. All I need now is for the sun to come out so I can photograph it.
Neetzy: Spring will come!
Shazza: Mine's been going nutjob yellow for a couple of weeks now. So cheerful.
The window I'm seeing Spring through:
http://ishotfridakahlo.blogspot.com/2009/03/two-portraits-of-english-spring-for.html
What a lovely spectacle to see! Not much on the trees yet here, just buds. And most of them blew off in the storm last night, so...starting over.
Post a Comment