Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Nada

Once again I am blog-dry.
My brain is totally devoid of anything to write.

I hate that!

Meanwhile, here is some light music.
The incomparable Ian Dury and his unfeasibly funky Blockheads, back in 1977, giving it some on the lovely SEXANDDRUGSANDROCKANDROLL.

Yay!




Enjoy.

Oh, and please note the drummer's "If it ain't STIFF it ain't worth a fuck!" teeshirt from Stiff Records. I've still got mine, bought in the same year. You can see it here, in my post from the very first National Drunk Blogging Day back in 2006 (never … EVER again).

14 comments:

savannah said...

you're blog dry and i have a soul cloud...what a mess, sugar? ;) xoxox

dive said...

Yup, we waited for spring for so long that now it's finally here we don't know what to do with it.
xoxox

Anonymous said...

Yes! Again! More!

dive said...

More blog-dried nothingness, Anon?
Hee hee.
Okay, then.

savannah said...

i've given myself today and tomorrow to get over mahself, sugar! or the bottle of grey goose...we'll see what works/happens first...xoxox

(but no drunk blogging for me!)

Anonymous said...

Of course,I was writting about the music!Sometimes,the power of words
seems endless.There are the best way to travel when staying still.
They w'll take you over the Channel
as fast as over the Atlantic or the Indian Ocean.
Often too,the poorness of my words
seems endless. I would say the necessary words to help you to again(again is a word I like,as you for p.bble),again recuperate
you joy,your delight,you liveliness
Dive,you are a too generous man to be unhappy.You have so many talents
I'm sure that you could have that of happiness. Add what is positive in the life that you have chosen
and that you don't want to lost.
Meet your friends. What about the
lovely Joy of Norwich and her husband and....Tehae!!!How are they? Many times you don't write about them.

I'm only watching three blogs of your blogsphere:Dive,Lucio and....
Joy of Nowich!Why Joy? First,she is a so lovely,pretty woman.Then I
think she is a"relaxing",serene person. Me piace molte!

Did you change anything at "small glass planet"Google announcement"?
I can't directly"have" you anymore.
May I lost you? May I am to lost you!!!

Wow!Sorry for a too long comment
or maybe...........................
I deserve a long answer

dive said...

Savanah: Grey Goose will help. Alcohol is our friend (yeah, right).
xoxox

Anonymous: I - as opposed to Dive - am happy as a cat laying in the sun.

I have not changed any of my settings and have no idea what Google might have done or what their "announcement" might be.
In fact - as you may have noticed - I have not really been bothering much with the blog just lately, for which I am a little ashamed, but it is spring and there's too much housework and gardening to do to think about posting.
Hey ho.

Anonymous said...

All right!

Katherine said...

How about an A-Z meme? Of have you done this already?

You have to tell something meaningful about yourself using each letter of the alphabet.

For example:

A = Ass. Sometimes I can be an ass, and I am proud of it.

B = Brain. I have a creative brain. (HA! You thought B was for BITCH, didn't you???)

Anonymous said...

It happens. Spring comes, and all you want is sexdrugsandrockandroll.

Katie said...

Thanks for the 70s trip. Although I think this song needs to be retitled sexanddrugsandrockandrollandchewinggum.

Shazza said...

Love this song!

I am blog dry too Dive - just can't think of anything blogworthy.

Hmmmmm...maybe there's a blog in that?

MmeBenaut said...

I'm going back to look at that 2006 post as soon as I can. Bit rushed at the moment - off to the dentist.

Maria said...

You know, when it gets to be a chore, you just have to sit back on your heels and wait until the mood strikes again.