Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Hey Ho

Back in the saddle today with the seven hour commute from Hell, so I've not had time to write a post or visit more than a couple of blogs.

Expect the usual crap when I get back into the routine, but for now, I'm going to bed.

12 comments:

savannah said...

sweet dreams, sugarpie! xoxox

Alifan said...

Night night....

Katie said...

Sounds like you need a little Donny & Marie in your life. Remember the closing song from their variety show? No? Then here you go:

May tomorrow be a perfect day
May you find love and laughter along the way
May God keep you in His tender care
'Till He brings us together again.
Goodnight Dive!

(Well, Donny & Marie actually said "Goodnight Everybody!" so I added that last bit for a more personal touch.)

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Still; good long holiday Dive! Well done hey. Most of us had to work in between xmas & new year. Are you rested?

Anonymous said...

I hope you poured a couple of "fat" fingers of a distilled spirit before you headed off for your slumber. Seven hours of your arse riding over rails and wheels is cruel and unusual punishment. I feel your pain and I wish you a pleasant and restful sleep. You deserve it my friend. Take heart, tomorrow will be better. You have earned a care free day of jammin' in the studio with your music making chaps.

Volmon said...

I'd slip on my PRS SCJ Thinline and strum you a lullaby, buddy, but I don't own a PRS SCJ Thinline. Dammit.

Sleep well.

MmeBenaut said...

Yes - sweet dreams Dive dear.

dive said...

Thanks, Savannah.
xoxox

Goodnight, mum.
Goodnight, Johnboy.
Goodnight, Mary-Ellen …

Katie, when I read that this morning I laughed so had I must have woken up half the village.
Oh, the memories!
All those teeth used to give me nightmares.

Scary factoid: I used to have a crush on Mawee Osmond.

Lynn: I love working over the Christmas period but unfortunately our place has an enforced holiday. Over Christmas the planners and all the construction firms take two weeks off and that is an ideal time to catch up ready to start the new year fresh.
Instead I had to sit at home with crap weather and not one single programme worth switching on a TV for.
I was so glad to get in here yesterday that I was all perky and smiley while everyone else was miserable.

Mark: I regret to say I've let the side down in that I've not really drunk anything over Christmas and New Year so I was really boring last night and just had a small glass of milk.
The commute is indeed Hellish and one day I shall either drop dead running up an escalator to catch a train or go apeshit with a bag of handguns and kill everyone who owns a mobile phone.

Lucio: I am so out of date that I didn't even know PRS made a Thinline. But if they do then you should have one.

Mme: Thank you. They were indeed sweet.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Great idea and Great goal for killing all travellers mobile phone
owners. But,please,have a handgun with a silencer and you need a lot
of magazines and a lot of bullets

dive said...

I won't use a silencer, Anonymous; I want to be as noisy and disruptive as the mobile phone users.

Neponset River Bridge Dig said...

I know I've said this before but...I can't imagine doing a seven hour commute on a daily bases. They would find me dead somewhere from a self inflicted injury. :)

dive said...

Why do you think I swear all the time, Rich?