A Life Less Interesting
Now I know what to do if I'm stuck for a starter !!I can just dip into the fish tank and straight into the tempura then the wok! Crispy, Mmmmmmm!
I thought they'd whet your appetite.
um...well...just um.
Boys!
that's just nasty!xoxoxo
Now I have seen it all. What will they think of next!
I can't begin to comment on that or my gag reflex will kick in. :) I just wanted to acknowledge that we have officially begun the early stages of withdrawal from Dives blog. It's a shaky uneasy feeling and now my scalp is even starting to itch!
Okay. Dive, you eat the weirdest stuff.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Now I know what to do if I'm stuck for a starter !!
I can just dip into the fish tank and straight into the tempura then the wok! Crispy, Mmmmmmm!
I thought they'd whet your appetite.
um...well...just um.
Boys!
that's just nasty!
xoxoxo
Now I have seen it all. What will they think of next!
I can't begin to comment on that or my gag reflex will kick in. :) I just wanted to acknowledge that we have officially begun the early stages of withdrawal from Dives blog. It's a shaky uneasy feeling and now my scalp is even starting to itch!
Okay. Dive, you eat the weirdest stuff.
Post a Comment