Saturday, January 10, 2009

Bus?

Dive's still missing, so here are a few more lovely Natalie Dee 'toons in an attempt to cover his absence.
They pretty much cover what he would have written if he bothered to turn up.

8 comments:

savannah said...

well, ok then...xoxoxo

MmeBenaut said...

hmmm - I'll think on that one. Hope that Dive is having fun wherever he is. xxx

Katie said...

I like the girl saying "Crap." Such a good pseudo swear word. It's what I've been saying lately when I stop by SGP and see that instead of posting photos of amazing house or guitars or other Divey stuff, you're just posting filler. Whatever you're doing, I hope you're having fun! I just hope you're not out flirting with PCs though, because I just bought an iMac and I'm hoping you'll answer some tech questions.

Maria said...

Dive, I see you lurking there in the corner, playing video games and reading the bible and Dickens.

And is that sushi you're eating?

Petrea Burchard said...

I like crap, but I still prefer toodle-pip.

Joy said...

Hahaha. I like Natalie. As for Dive, he'll come up for air sooner or later.

dive said...

Apologies for being so uninspired, people, I just can't seem to blog at the moment.

Hey, Katie! So cool that you're iMac-ed-up! If you need any tech help you know where I am.

And Maria: I so wish I was eating sushi right now, especially as I have been reliably informed that it is a euphemism for … er.

Petrea: I shall have to start using that instead of "crap" … "Oh, what a load of toodle-pip!"

dive said...

Joy. Yup. Something is going to piss him off soon and he'll be back blogging again.
I hope.