Great video! And you're right, that polka dotted dress is hot (but I bet you were also staring at the car in that scene). Hope you have a delightful time and I can't wait to see your car porn photos!
P.S. I knew it! Wait Wait had fun with the bra bat story today. Check out: http://www.npr.org/templates/rundowns/rundown.php?prgId=35 (then click on Panel Round Two)
I'm back and I am totally trashed, sunburnt, peeling, aching all over and filthy and it will soon be bedtime and I still have the weekend's housework to start (ah, bollocks to it; I need a drink).
11 comments:
Yeah, Cyndi's still got it too. Not the dress, the "IT". Take lots of pictures and have some big fun! Are you sporting outfits this time? :)
One can only concur with those of good taste.
Spot on !
Go Cyndi Go. Gosh, she's even got ME staring. Love it. Have a great time!
Love, love, love her!
Safe Travels Dive!
great driving song, sugar...have fun! xoxox
Great video! And you're right, that polka dotted dress is hot (but I bet you were also staring at the car in that scene). Hope you have a delightful time and I can't wait to see your car porn photos!
Was able to see this one! Great. Love Cindi Lauper.
P.S. I knew it! Wait Wait had fun with the bra bat story today. Check out: http://www.npr.org/templates/rundowns/rundown.php?prgId=35 (then click on Panel Round Two)
I fucking adore that song...
I've just been watching an old clip posted on YouTube where John Lydon calls Cyndi 'a bag'.
Charming.
PS - Mind the road.
Thank you all so much.
I'm back and I am totally trashed, sunburnt, peeling, aching all over and filthy and it will soon be bedtime and I still have the weekend's housework to start (ah, bollocks to it; I need a drink).
Post a Comment