Saturday, December 15, 2007

Olive Of India

Just a quickie filler post for Monsieur Benaut before I toddle off to the city for breakfast.
Clive of India came up in his post yesterday and brought to mind his statue in Westminster with the plinth that reads "OLIVE" at first glance (you may need to click on it to read it).

Say hi to Ame!
"Hi, Ame!!!!"

13 comments:

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Hi, Ame, Olive, Dive and M. Benaut.

Off you go then to that lovely bookshop ...! Hi Full.

dive said...

Hi, Lynn.
I actually managed to buy a present for someone other than me!
And yes, it's a book …

Neponset River Bridge Dig said...

Speaking of Ame, she's been MIA for some time now. Has anyone heard from her.

Ame if you read this- SHUT UP!!!!!

dive said...

Check her blog, Rich.
SHE'S BAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!
So you better SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!
Hee hee hee.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Hmm. What was it? Suppose you can't say on here.

dive said...

My lips are sealed, Lynn.

Jules said...

Have always liked a good olive - but prefer the Greek ones over the Indian.

Unknown said...

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!

You CRACK ME UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!!!

I can't believe that here I finally get around to visiting again and who do I see???? LMAO!

I still LOL when I think about good ol' Olive of India! =)))

Yep, I'm BAAAAACK! And I don't even feel like telling Rich to SHUT UP either! What is WRONG with me huh?

;))))))))))
XOXOXO

PS: HI EVERYONE else who stops by! I'll be by to visit momentarily!!! ;)

Ame said...

OOPS! It was only ME in "A' cognito! LOL! ;)

Maria said...

Hello Ame...

And a book is the BEST Christmas gift ever. Bing gets me a gift certificate to Borders every year and I love it. I think she is just thrilled that I'm not expecting diamond ear bobs or some such thing.

dive said...

Hee hee, Jules!

AME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good timing, huh?
Welcome back to Blogville.
We have missed you SO MUCH !!!!!!!
Hee hee hee hee hee.

Maria: You are right. A book (or even better, a book token) s the best gift you can give.

M.Benaut said...

Howdy, Dive, - et tous mes amis de blog.

Thanks so much for continuing with the research. It's funny how one thing leads to another.
Also great to see Ame popping in again.

Just purchased a new iMac with 'Leopard', and in transferring 21,000 photos from the old iMac to the new one has taken 33 hours. Both computers have been down for all that time.

I became so frustrated with the elapsed time, that I have pulled the plug on this project. It will have to wait 'til after Christmas. I need a technician, or a child to help me get the blasted thing up and running. I feel like I have been off-air for too long.

Hope you are not shivering too much !

ANYWAY:
I BECAME A GRANDFATHER AGAIN TODAY. I HAVE A NEW LITTLE GRANDDAUGHTER IN SWITZERLAND.
RIPPER !!!

dive said...

Woohoo! Congratulations, Monsieur and Mme!!!!

And I wonder if you were trying to transfer the photos via your wireless network?
If you switch that off on both computers and create an ethernet (or even firewire) network between the two, it should load those photos by the time you've had coffee. Wireless is so slow for file transfer.