Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Another Bunch Of Arse

Thanks to Robyn for this.

These stupid quizzes really annoy me, especially this one as Robyn knew full well I wouldn't be able to resist it …
Rats … I'm Mister Predictable.


Your Vocabulary Score: A

Congratulations on your multifarious vocabulary!
You must be quite an erudite person.

Stupid damned quizzes.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got a B+ and in true school fashion they didn't tell me which ones I got wrong. Then again I have been eating cheese after midnight again which may be why I'm intellectually retarded tonight.

dive said...

A post-midnight cheese-feast? No wonder you're having trouble sleeping, Kate.
I prescribe a hot mug of cocoa and a cool pillow.

Anonymous said...

Nah I'm wide awake.
I may go out and dance in the rain though.
Cheese makes you do strange things.

dive said...

It depends what you do with it, I suppose.
How can you dance in the rain? You're in Australia! Unless your tourist board is yanking my chain it's always sunny down there.

Anonymous said...

Its been raining on and off since the Pasha washed up on the beach and they are predicting that it'll rain for another three months yet. We've been hit with la nina which must be a weather cousin of el nino.
The Australian tourist board tells lies all the time.
Its sunny here, Its safe for backpackers, they'd have you think we actually do throw prawns on the barbie - no we don't to explode a tourist myth, in fact we throw them at whoever the hopeless sap is who has been elected to peel them. Then we keep the heads for surreptitious stuffing into our ex's cars / curtain rods etc.

The latest aussie tourist slogan "where the bloody hell are you" is not a genius phrase from an ad exec, its what most aussie guys shout at their spouses when the on tap twist tops stop coming.

I so need to get some sleep.

Ame said...

BUGGERY! I got a B+!

I demand a REDO!

Awwwwwwwwwwww, I know it's just cuz my brain isn't warmed up....and how CAN it be...it's RAINING and 50 degrees outside!

ANY engine would sputter in THAT kind of weather right?

OK, we'll just pretend I got an A like I used to get when I was in college! ;)

HI KATE!!!!!

After I finish my UK Breakfast tea, I'll stop in and say HI to you, officially that is!

=)))
XO

OH! DB! I've missed you a lot TOO! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! But I know where I can always find ya so that makes it all better! ;)

Scout said...

Not only did you predictably take the test, but you predictably got an A. Try doing something poorly once in a while, why don't ya.

savannah said...

i'm not surprised, sugar! ;-)

(and yes, i got an A, as well!)

M.Benaut said...

Ooh, Dive, I got an A - I'm an erudite person too, apparently. I've been awake all night too and it's not even a full moon - something to do with some pain in my right foot and a lack of painkillers. M.B just awoke, briefly, to tell me he dreamt that he died today - how awful is that. Drank his glass of water and promptly fell back asleep xxx Mme B xxx

dive said...

Sleep well, Kate.
El niño's little sister is rare, but is obviously doing some good down under. If ever a continent needed a bit of rain …

Hey, Ame!!!!!
This is weird! It's raining in Australia and raining in California.
The world's turned upside down.

It's so good to have you back with us again, Sunshine Girl. We've been suffering from a sad lack of UPPER CASE BUFFOONERY of late!!!!!!!!
WOOHOO!

Robyn: You want unpredictable?
Hokay, I'll be naked next time we chat online. Don't hit the "video" button!

Nice one, Savannah.

Mme: You are multilingually erudite and wonderfully so. Though I do wish your poor foot would get better.
As for Monsieur: he probably dreamed he was on stage and "died" as comedians so often do.
Poke him to see if he's still alive. If he is, make him fetch you some painkillers.
XOX

Isadora said...

:) Know what you mean. I can't resist these things either. Predictable is not necessarily bad. We could work with that word until we got to dependable :)

Kate dancing in the rain is only good in a gentle summer rain without clothes. hmmm, Woodstock :)

dive said...

Dancing in the rain naked in thunderstorms is pretty groovy, too, Isadora.

Joy said...

Cool! Here's what mine said:

Your Vocabulary Score: A
Congratulations on your multifarious vocabulary! You must be quite an erudite person.

joy
Norwich Daily Photo
The Goddess In You
Your Love Coach

M.Benaut said...

Thanks Dive! (Chuckle) Such wonderful advice. Having the stitches taken out of my foot in a few more hours - yes, another sleepless night ahead with M.B snoring away blissfully dreaming of things that only boys know about. xxx Mme B.

dive said...

Well done, Joy.

And good luck with the stitches, Mme.