Thursday, December 06, 2007

A Gift For Kate (Half-Nekkid Thursday)

As I don't really have the time to post today, and as Kate has expressed a desire for me to mail my little brother to Australia so she can play with him; here - for your delectation or otherwise, Kate - is a photo of Phil's backside.

Cute, huh?

This is me, cousin Claire and Phil on holiday at Whitstable beach, sometime in the early to mid sixties.
I do have grosser photos of Phil, but there are also grosser ones of me in existence, so I'll stop at this one to prevent an all-out embarrassing-photo-posting war.

13 comments:

Isadora said...

Hmmm, dude! I'll quit - you are a LOT younger than I am if those were taken in the early or mid-60's I was past my first kiss by then :)

Adorable kids you all were though and thanks for sharing.

dive said...

Hee hee. Thank you, Isadora.
I'm forty-nine, by the way, and feeling every year of it.

Fresh Hell said...

What a cute little tow-headed grommet you are!

Phil's bum is a little young for my taste, but it's got potential.

Scout said...

Very very cute. I don't suspect you're building a private school for girls with all that rocky sand, but the red shovel and pure intent is prophetic anyway.

dive said...

Potential indeed, Fresh. It's matured to the extent that he has a "built for comfort" drum-stool these days.
And that's the first time I've ever been called a tow-headed grommet. I'm touched.

I'm not sure about pure intent, Robyn. I think we were planning on burying Claire.

Anonymous said...

Ah the reasons to smile tonight just keep coming.
I'm sure Full is extremely impressed with your revealing his bits internationally so to speak. He's probably out getting you one of those junk christmas books because "Dive likes to read."

Strangely we are on the same page in terms of blog thinking, you posted your brother for me as promised, and I posted reasons to steal a chicken.

Anonymous said...

Dive, your pose already suggests guitar brilliance, just replace the shovel and voila!

dive said...

Don't put that horrific idea into his head, Kate!

Prudence: Hee hee. That had never struck me before. Excellent!

Full said...

I still wear those swimming trunks!!!

My butt is more mature now Fresh. I may post it just to see if you think it achieved it's potential.

Gnomes of the World is already wrapped with festive paper Kate.

I think a subscription to quantity surveyors weekly would put him off reading for a bit as well. I know he loves them and wishes he could be one.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Ah cute. Full are those the sort of knitted trunks i remember seeing on other children? No of course i didn't have a costume like that!!! No. No. I do recall though, friends' ones used to sag down to the ankles when wet. lol mine were made of those sort of nylony bubbly material. Yuk. I think war is probably declared Dive. Please do not extend the command to other blogs. I should have to ocmply. Chortle.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Or even comply.

Joy said...

Aaaww, how cute! You looked like you were about to hit someone with that shovel, dive! Don't you wish you could be as young and carefree again?

joy
Norwich Daily Photo
The Goddess In You
Your Love Coach

Maria said...

Damn, those yellow trunks look comfy.

And Dive, wow...you look like a miniature Troy Donahue. You look as if you mean business. I like that in a fella.