Oh, arse! A bloody meme …
Thanks for nothing, Old Man.
I hate these things.
For the record, this is the most piss-poor excuse for a meme I've ever come across. Uninspiring, tedious questions which deserve nothing more than the vitriol heaped on them by Old K and now myself.
Okay; let's get sweary …
1-Do you like the look and the contents of your blog?
What a fucking stupid question.
If I didn't like the look of it, I'd change it, and if I didn't like the content, I wouldn't write all this crap in the first place.
Tosser.
2-Does your family know about your blog?
Yes. But like Old K, they couldn't give a monkey's.
3-Can you tell your friends about your blog? Do you consider it a private thing?
I consider solo masturbation a private thing … oh, and puffin frottage.
If I'm masturbating with my friends, then it's not so private.
And I use the blog to spout off about stuff. What good would it be if no bugger read it?
4-Do you just read the blogs of those who comment on your blog? or you try to discover new blogs?
Of course I do. And I'm constantly trying to find new blogs from desperately lonely women who live just down the road from me. Preferably ones with poor eyesight and low self esteem. No luck so far …
5-Did your blog positively affect your mind? Give an example.
Only to the extent that my friends don't have to put up with my ranting any more. I can rant at strangers, which is nicely therapeutic.
6-What does the number of visitors to your blog mean? Do you use a traffic counter?
I couldn't give a toss.
7-Did you imagine how other bloggers look like?
I try not to but the bastards keep posting photos of themselves. And if I see another fucking baby blog, I'm going Godzilla on this stinking planet.
8-Do you think blogging has any real benefit?
No. The time I waste blogging could be more constructively used looking at porn.
9-Do you think that the blogosphere is a stand alone community separated from the real world.
No. It's a "Sit Alone" community of sad wankers who cannot face the real world.
10-Do some political blogs scare you? Do you avoid them?
No. Religious blogs and those with fucking babies all over them scare me. Stop breeding, you ignorant fuckers. The world cannot possibly feed your snivelling, ugly children.
11-Do you think that criticizing your blog is useful?
Not to me. Criticize all you want; I couldn't give a toss.
12-Have you ever thought about what would happen to your blog in case you died?
No. Why should I care? No offense to some of my American readers, but there is no God and no afterlife. When you're dead, you're dead.
13-Which blogger had the greatest impression on you?
Robyn. She's the person I'd most like as a neighbour. And - other than this meme - I tend to moderate my swearing a bit for her.
14-Which blogger do you think is the most similar to you?
Lonesome, lefty and cynical? That would be Sassy (sorry, gal).
15-Name a song you want to listen to?
Prayer to God by Shellac. The sweariest song about breaking up. Ever. If I had to choose a personal deity, it would be Steve Albini.
Well, that was the crappiest and most boring meme I've ever seen.
It doesn't deserve to be passed on to anyone else, so the only person I'll tag is the sad, miserable waste of oxygen who came up with it in the first place, together with a slap round the head for wasting my time.
15 comments:
Oh no! Lonesome, cynical, and lefty. Oh well, good company, I suppose. Off to work now.
Bah, indeed, Beast.
Welcome to Club Suck (I'm thinking of renaming my blog).
Sorry, Sassy. To lonesome, cynical and lefty, I suppose I would have to add "Fluffy".
Have a good day at work. I'm now finishing lunch hour. Mmmm … sushi.
Your answer to #13 made me say "awww" audibly for just my cats to hear. It was such a warm and fuzzy moment for me in the midst of your bitter, cynical ranting. Very nice. I'd like to have you as a neighbor as well. But I have to warn you that I do believe in an afterlife. I just won't pound on your door and tell you all about it unless you ask.
"Have you ever thought about what would happen to your blog in case you died?" is quite possibly the funniest thing I have ever read.
Many apologies, Robyn.
When I read it back, I felt awful about all the sweary bits, but I've been stuck here in Club Suck for days now and it gets a bit profane in here. Hopefully I'll snap out of it soon.
I'm a very quiet and non-sweary neighbour, by the way.
As for the afterlife, thanks for not pounding on my door (or even worse, offering a daughter like that mad cultist woman I met on the train)!
Even though I was brought up a good Christian, I'm afraid I've lost it big time.
In my less cynical moments, I like to believe (Pratchett style) that people go where they believe they'll go; good Christians to Heaven, Vikings to Asgard, Buddhists reincarnated, etc.
Me? When my life stops, that'll be it. It's kind of comforting in a way.
If there IS an afterlife, I'll be really embarrassed. You're more than welcome to look down on me from your cloud and point and laugh while demons poke things up my bottom …
Hi, Other Girl.
I totally agree. What a crappy bunch of questions.
I'd rather a baby blog than a cat blog.
Have you heard Ben Folds Five's "Song for the dumped"? Not a sweary song but definitely a good song about breaking up.
Easy on with the americans being religious thing, mr. Dive - i might as well say all you brits stick your pinkies out while supping tea and drop Haitches all over the place.
I AM NOT REPRESENTED BY MY PRESIDENT
good to hear you ranting with a bit of spirit, though
Baby blogs, cat blogs, dog blogs …
AAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUGGGHHH !
'nuff said.
Welcome, Ms Mac (This is getting to sound a bit like the Eurovision Song Contest: "Hello Switzerland!").
I do know the Ben Folds song. He's excellent.
And Tai; we DO stick our pinkies up in the air while drinking tea. We also all wear Union Jack underpants and have appalling teeth and drive round in Shaguars going "Yeah, Baby!"
And I am DEFINITELY not represented by that twat in number ten.
And I love a good rant from time to time.
Is this Club suck? ok Mr Dive get to work on me lad.
You keep your club firmly under your kilt Old Man.
ahhh snap out of it dive 48 isn't all that bad... is it??
I'd prefer 28.
Hello, came here because the legendary Betty of the Utility Room recommended it.
I like the profanity.
(I had to stop swearing on mine so much only because people kept finding me by searching for 'girls fucking')
This is from Yetta 2:
I can't post on Dives blog cuz he doesn't allow nonbloggers but
perhaps
you could find a way to share with him, my thoughts on how he might
feel
better.. after all this did come from a link on his blog.. Physician
Heal Thyself.
http://www.list.com/IMAGE/jjtdj
http://www.jlist.com/IMAGE/cv8ff
Post a Comment