Thursday, November 30, 2006

Stop it, Robyn*

Arrrgh …

Robyn's done it again. Another silly quiz. That's two in one day!

And they both go to prove that I'm an obsessive pedant.
Oh, well. Thank you, Robyn. I think my obsessive pedantry is pretty obvious anyway. In fact I'm kind of proud of it. And somewhat disappointed they didn't ask any difficult questions.

* If I were not such an obsessive pedant, I would have put a smiley emoticon here, but as I've previously told folk that they're welcome to shoot me in the head if I ever used one, then I'd better not …

4 comments:

Scout said...

Hey, I didn't twist your arm. I just showed you the possibilities of ways to waste your time.

dive said...

Hee hee.
I like wasting time.
I've got Japanese class tonight. I dare say my lauguage and grammar skills will be somewhat more humbling there.

Neponset River Bridge Dig said...

Darn good job dive. Go to the head of the class. Ole "k's" teacher awaits you with paddle in hand. ahhh

dive said...

Hee hee …
If only Mayuko were like that Rich …