Stop sniggering. I DO work from time to time.
I'm just stopping in at the office for a bit between shouting at builders in Wimbledon and shouting at builders in Sydenham.
The donkey was ill this morning, so the village broadband connection wasn't working before I left for work and there's no guarantee that things will be any different when I get home tonight.
So as I don't have time to write anything, here are a few more crappy old 3D pictures to look at:

Some very early experiments with water, done sometime back in the mid nineties, before I got the hang of things …

… but as I'm in kind of a hurry (i.e. I want to eat my lunch before scooting off again) …
… these are all I have to hand.I hate these "non-posts" where someone just puts up a link to something or a picture because they don't have anything to say, but given the choice between stuffing down a tray of sushi and some miso soup or sitting and thinking and writing something worthwhile, I'm afraid you lose out to some bits of rice and raw fish …
Sorry, but that's just the way it is …
8 comments:
I love the little submarines tooling around Atlantis.
So, you've found another source for sushi, given that your usual spot has been boarded up (CNN had a shot of it last night).
I'm guilty of doing this kind of thing myself... it's like saying..."i"ll be back but look at this while you wait.. If i wrote what I felt all the time people may get scared.. :)
We all do it, Dive. Think about all my Grey's Anatomy posts.
Yes, we certainly do that. Imagine what mayhem we'd create if we wrote exactly what we're thinking about all of the time. Plus, as much as it pains me, there's work to do. Damn this job.
Thanks, guys. I was in such a rush at lunchtime and unsure whether or not they'd have the village broadband-donkey patched up for when I got back home (he's wheezing a bit, but plodding round). So I had to do a quick post to keep my NaBloPoMo going (I'm not a member as I'm not a "national", but I'm doing it out of solidarity).
Robyn, Piccadilly is like Little Tokyo; full of sushi bars and Japanese shops. I like to spend lunchtimes there just to listen to all the chatter. I picked up lunch from Yoshino on the way through today.
Poor Itsu … all boarded up. At least they have other branches to keep the staff busy while they're decontaminated.
Nope sorry I've never done that, shame on the lot of yous.
i'm guilty as well. glad to know im not the only sheepish party.
Baa …
Post a Comment