It was actually part of a great big "HONDA" in the Honda display area at Goodwood, but everybody loves a big 'O' so how could I resist singling it out?
My only problem is that every time I see it I start singing Blue Bayou.
O, er, k. The restaurant I worked at years ago was cheek by jowl to a porno store. Inside were various inflatable dolls hung on the wall for display. Their mouths looked like this "O," but smaller - "o."
8 comments:
An "O" so big they have to haul it around on a truck.
It was actually part of a great big "HONDA" in the Honda display area at Goodwood, but everybody loves a big 'O' so how could I resist singling it out?
My only problem is that every time I see it I start singing Blue Bayou.
O, er, k. The restaurant I worked at years ago was cheek by jowl to a porno store. Inside were various inflatable dolls hung on the wall for display. Their mouths looked like this "O," but smaller - "o."
Eww!
Yep. I hated going in there to deliver sandwiches. I was so embarrassed.
Delivering sarnies to a porn shop? There must be a whole book of short stories in there, Speedway.
Infamy beckons … get writing.
Ooooooh, nOOOOOOOO (says Mr. Bill).
I like how you framed the row of chairs within the Big O. Perhaps it is Row O.
Row O seems a strangely unpopular place to sit, Ms.M.
Post a Comment