So, you're appalled that you would name this post by that title but not appalled that you'd take a photo of women's asses? hmmm. Where's your moral compass, man?
Watch it, Scout, or he may just stick all the booty into one Photoshop image, for a comp-ass. How is it the ladies are all the same coloring - not just their dresses, hata and shoes, but their skin tone? When they take them in for make-up, do they paint them, too? On some other photos from Revival, Dive, I think there are some of the ladies being made up, quite to form/date.
Speedway, I have no idea where they get these cloned air hostesses from, but I know that I want one.
Assawoman, Neetzy? Does anyone actually live there? What a cool address.
Petrea, that fact never ceases to amaze me. Thank you for sticking around and wading through all the sweary, crass, sexist, motorhead imbecility in the faint hope that someday there'll be another decent recipe or pretty photograph to look at.
10 comments:
So, you're appalled that you would name this post by that title but not appalled that you'd take a photo of women's asses? hmmm. Where's your moral compass, man?
My moral comp-what?
We know you're not real-l-l-l-ly sorry....
Watch it, Scout, or he may just stick all the booty into one Photoshop image, for a comp-ass.
How is it the ladies are all the same coloring - not just their dresses, hata and shoes, but their skin tone? When they take them in for make-up, do they paint them, too? On some other photos from Revival, Dive, I think there are some of the ladies being made up, quite to form/date.
Scout's got your number. And anyway, we all know you're capable of crassness and apparently we're still here.
You are so right, Ms.M.
Speedway, I have no idea where they get these cloned air hostesses from, but I know that I want one.
Assawoman, Neetzy? Does anyone actually live there? What a cool address.
Petrea, that fact never ceases to amaze me. Thank you for sticking around and wading through all the sweary, crass, sexist, motorhead imbecility in the faint hope that someday there'll be another decent recipe or pretty photograph to look at.
I don't think that's why we're here. Apparently we think you're okay the way you are. We should analyze ourselves.
You certainly should! My recipes are pretty darned good!
Dive. This is one damn fine photo. A new blog category may be in order. When it comes to photos you have a jeweler's eye.
Mark, the next time I get to follow a gaggle of fake air hostesses around with my camera I'll be sure to post the result.
Post a Comment