In a hurry this morning as the Olympic torch is due to run past the office at seven and the boss is going to cook for us if we haul our lazy asses in early.
So here, for your delectation, is a small selection of the Lotus cars we saw at the weekend.
Toodle pip!
5 comments:
What a lovely bouquet of horsepower, Dive! And I bet the aromas of fuel, oil and tires was as intoxicating as any rose. There's an Ayrton Senna, a Mario Andretti, a Jimmy Clark and a Jochen Rindt (?) Each as delectable as any other carefully nurtured flower.
Spoken like the true aficionado you are, Speedway. And don't forget Stirling Moss!
The noise and the smell (or rather the taste in the air for anosmic ol' me) was a fantastic combination of hot motor oil, burning rubber and bacon from breakfast: a perfect combination that they ought to bottle and sell to all race fans.
Excellent groups of car porn, yesterday and today. While I'm not the car aficionado you and Speedway are, I find the designs interesting, the "aerodynamic thinking".
Good photos, too. Great fun to shoot fast-moving objects.
Tiddle poo, and I hope you got us a picture of the torch.
It's certainly tricky shooting race cars on the move, Ms.M. About one in three shots are just about usable.
Toddle poo to you too, Petrea. Yes I got the torch and I'm about to post it.
Post a Comment