Boy, howdy, I am having one crapola of a week. A massive (and ludicrously expensive) job on site, the client throwing his toys out of his pram, every single one of the consultants fucking up royally, and all at the same time. I'm having to do every fucker's job for them and dole out severe bollockings left, right and centre and somehow see that this damned building gets built.
And the site looks like the Somme as it hasn't stopped fucking raining since February!
So please excuse me if I go hide behind Andreas Scholl for a bit.
Hee hee, Katherine. He is indeed large and German but utterly wonderful; the greatest countertenor of this and possibly any other age. Collect his CDs as I do and have a constant source of wonder and calm and breathtaking beauty at your beck and call.
8 comments:
What a lovely voice and incredible range! I've never heard him. Thank you for sharing. He is very soothing.
BTW, I found some of his songs on You Tube. Had to share these comments posted on one of the songs:
"I think Andreas Scholl is an Angels sent by God to comfort us .."
"Jim honey, I've met him. He's massive, German, hairy and would drink you under the table. But your comment made me laugh like no other."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UXr4-YDJqk
Hee hee, Katherine. He is indeed large and German but utterly wonderful; the greatest countertenor of this and possibly any other age.
Collect his CDs as I do and have a constant source of wonder and calm and breathtaking beauty at your beck and call.
An amazing singer! Such comfort after having a rough day.
He keeps me sane, Ms.M.
You have to get me one of his cd's he is very soothing.
Sorted.
Wonderful and transcending!
He sure helps after a shitty day, Neetzy (especially with a glass of wine).
Post a Comment