Thanks, Genie! Yes, I have the weekend off, but I'll be doing work at home for my old employer (I need money if I'm going back to Paris any time soon). I seem to be having a problem with my comments not showing up on your blog. Bummer! It's happened twice this week, including today. Just to let you know I am still visiting and enjoying and leaving messages but that they don't appear to be appearing. Hey ho. Have a spiffy weekend!
10 comments:
They look like flowers similar to our redbud past their season. Or cooked corn.
Wow the textures are amazing! Is that lichen?
I'm lichen that.
Sorry, couldn't help myself.
They do look rather edible, Speedway, but I regret I didn't try them.
Yes, Ms.M. Well spotted. We get a lot of that around here. I'll soon be old enough for it to start growing on me.
Hahaha, Phil! Excellent!
Great color and texture -- earthy!
But, I really love the Chihully from yesterday!! I have seen many installations in the USA and my favorite was in the botanical gardens in Chicago.
Enjoy your weekend - you do have the weekend off with your new job, right? Enjoy a beverage or two
Bises,
Genie
Thanks, Genie! Yes, I have the weekend off, but I'll be doing work at home for my old employer (I need money if I'm going back to Paris any time soon).
I seem to be having a problem with my comments not showing up on your blog. Bummer! It's happened twice this week, including today. Just to let you know I am still visiting and enjoying and leaving messages but that they don't appear to be appearing. Hey ho.
Have a spiffy weekend!
Kinda looks like the kind of stuff that you would scrape off the bottom of a boat. Nice photo, great colors.
Maybe not so salty but just as edible-looking.
That's really pretty, IMO.
I think so too, Katherine. And it's nice how a dead tree can become a whole city for the little lichen people.
Post a Comment