… even if it's just eliminating poop-splash.
For those of you who don't have the answer, check out the video on this link:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/punctuated-equilibrium/2011/sep/12/1
Best bit:
"Are those beads?"
"Technically."
Enjoy.
And try not to think of me next time you poo …
13 comments:
Oh, heavenly joy in Mudville! Now if only the TP came with targets to align one's aim!
Isn't scientific discovery a marvelous thing? :)
Over here you can buy toilet paper with politicians' faces on it, Speedway. I'm sure your aim would be perfect.
Science is an unceasing joy, Ms.M.
"...varies with the velocity of the item that hit the surface." This is such a wonderful line.
Isn't it, Robyn? I'll now be using that euphemism for when the item hits the fan.
Thanks for sharing! I have paid it forward!
Hee hee. Happy, splash-free pooping, Pru.
"Over here you can buy toilet paper with politicians' faces on it."
NFW!!!!!!! Seriously? I have GOT to get some of those with select politicians' faces. I wonder if the stuff can be custom made.
Yup! I used to have Maggie Thatcher loo roll back in the day.
I thought about it for three seconds and decided not to continue. But it's too late.
It's way too late, Petrea …
I rushed here to see who would comment about their technique and knowledge of this phenomenon. That was a curious video! My fave part was the bead line as well. :D
Hee hee for poop technique, Shan. I think most people were a little reticent about fessing up.
Post a Comment