Thursday, August 11, 2011

Advertising Feature

Go there.
Buy these.
Eat them.
Thank me.

14 comments:

Alifan said...

Who is Sylvie! tee he yummy looking pastry, now I am hungry for something sweet..

dive said...

I don't have much of a sweet tooth but these were yummy.

Maria said...

Are those cherry chips? Because if they are, I shall just apply them to my hips right now and save my body the trouble.

dive said...

I'm not sure what flavour they were supposed to be Maria, but they packed a massive sugar rush.

Anonymous said...

That looks yummy.
I am on a mission to make strawberry/rhubarb pie this weekend.. stay tuned for a photo tease! LOL

dive said...

Ooooh, that sounds like a fabulous combination, Pru. I can't wait to see it, though I wish I could taste it, too!

Lynne with an e said...

No can do, but I can traipse around your backpages of this blog in my nightie, sipping coffee and munching toast, which surely must be the next best thing. Found your link over at Genie's and followed the trail of crumbs...

dive said...

Hi Louciao, and welcome. Traipsing around my backpages may not be the wisest move; there's some pretty icky stuff back there.

neetzy said...

The French even make their wrapping papers look delicious!

dive said...

Yes indeedy, Neetzy. No icky plastic bags here.

Genie -- Paris and Beyond said...

will be there in november
will traipse there
will buy
will devour!

Bises,
Genie

dive said...

Woohoo! Enjoy, Genie.

Ms M said...

Great ad! Simple! To the point! Eat! Drink! Be merry!

dive said...

The best ads are the simplest, Ms.M.