Mark: Time marches on way too quickly at my age. Hey ho.
Mme: Yes, your firemen are real heroes. What an appalling situation. I am so relieved you had rain in your part of the south.
Shazza: I like breasts.
Neetzy: Hee hee. I'll be right over.
Katie: Yesterday a pollywiggle; today a towhead. Girls who call boys names are asking for trouble. I drive whatever side of the car I find the steering wheel. That fire truck was kinda confusing that way.
You are too kind, Anonymous. Actually I'm now heading out to a gig and I have a really busy weekend lined up but I am determined to enjoy it and not to let Dive grumble too much.
26 comments:
You are truly adorable!
Sigh … If only I were as adorable now as I was then.
I think if you're going to flirt in the guise of a fireman, Dive, you should be offering to light womens' fires, not put them out. {;-})
Very cute, though. My grannie would have wanted to pinch your cheeks to a pulp!
Lucio, if ever a woman came close enough to me for me to be able to light her fire I would honestly have to tell her I have forgotten how.
Your grannie sounds fun but my cheeks are glad we've not met.
Don't be frighten. Those things can't be forgotten...neither worn out.
When you are as old as me, Anonymous, and have … er … "been without" for so many millennia as I have, believe me when I say that things get forgotten!
Mmm! Isn't It to try to seek peace,Is It? I'm dubious!!!
Me too, Anonymous!
What a cute kid you were,dive. what happened? Tee hee.
Reminds me of my own son and how he'd play fireman.
Hee hee, Rich. I kinda got old and lost all my … er … pertness.
Kids are great. What a pity we have to grow up.
er...no thanks, but hey Dive, you're gorgeous! Best fireman I've seen today. lol x
Hee hee, Lynn.
Darn tootin', sister!
absolutely adorable, sugar! then & now! ;) xoxox
You really are the sweetest, Savannah.
xoxox
Why do you have drum notation on your jumper?
You're incorrigible!
And very handsome he is/was.
That is a very classy and classic photo. It's timeless. You were a handsome lad back then. Time marches on for all. Life is better with good memories.
Fires! Gosh our firemen are getting a workout at the moment. Cute as you are, I don't want to see your hosepipe thank you dear.
What are you playing with? Breastplates?
I'd pinch you "sweetcheeks".
Such the cute little towhead. I like your jumper with the collar sticking out. You appear to be driving on the wrong side of the car though.
Joy: I know … I'll never grow up.
Mark: Time marches on way too quickly at my age. Hey ho.
Mme: Yes, your firemen are real heroes. What an appalling situation. I am so relieved you had rain in your part of the south.
Shazza: I like breasts.
Neetzy: Hee hee. I'll be right over.
Katie: Yesterday a pollywiggle; today a towhead. Girls who call boys names are asking for trouble.
I drive whatever side of the car I find the steering wheel. That fire truck was kinda confusing that way.
"Winter is on my head but eternal spring is in my heart"
Victor Hugo(1802-i882)
Keep your chin up! As Lucio writes,keep positive and look at the beauty of the snowy landscape. Enjoy your weekend and the warmth of your home.
You are too kind, Anonymous.
Actually I'm now heading out to a gig and I have a really busy weekend lined up but I am determined to enjoy it and not to let Dive grumble too much.
Post a Comment