Sunday, February 08, 2009

Happy Birthday Peahen!

Yay!

Our lovely Peahen has a special birthday today.
Regrettably (though she still looks it) she is no longer twenty-eight.
I called her earlier today only to discover that she is currently walking across the snow-covered Peak District.

Because she is I N S A N E .

Anyhoo, Pea: here's one I know you love that will make today even more … er … special; it's the delightfully mischievous They Might Be Giants singing "Older" just for you.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you.

dive said...

My pleasure.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Happy Birthday Peahen! What a great photo of you both.

Anonymous said...

Sorry Peahen,I just see it is only for you.

savannah said...

happy birthday, peahen! xox

Shan said...

Yeah for Peahen! Hope it was a terrific day! :)

Joy said...

Oh yeah, that's what Peahen would like to hear today!

Many happy returns, Peahen!

Volmon said...

Happy Birthday, Peahen. People born on this day are always special, don't you think? ;)

Hope you're enjoying your trek. The photos on your site are fantastic. Anyway, enjoy!

Alifan said...

Hope peahen got my e mail... in case she didn't

Happy birthday dear friend.xxxxx

Katie said...

Peahen if you're no longer 28, I'll just assume that you're "29". Hope you had a wonderful Birthday out on your hike! And that you got at least a chuckle out of this little Birthday ditty.

MmeBenaut said...

Happy Birthday Peahen. Have a great day.

neetzy said...

Happy Birthday to you, Peahen.
Dive, what a song!

I think I came back as a bag of groceries sitting on the shelf beyond the expiration date.

Sassy Sundry said...

Happy Birthday, Pea!