I've got nothing to post today so I'll do the usual Thanksgiving week thing and insult my Colonial friends.
Yay for Natalie Dee for my regular morning giggle.
And here's my own take on Thanksgiving (or at least what I took it to be back in 2006).
Have a spiffy week (unless you're a turkey).

5 comments:
I'll be having turkey with friends at 1300h! I was told that I couldn't sit around in my pj's watching football and eating sandwiches at home while EVERYONE ELSE IN THE CIVILIZED WORLD (ok, just here in the colonies) had to dress up and make nice at a proper table! Hey, I don't have to cook, so it really does work for me, sugar! xoxoxoox
I hope you have a lovely meal, Savannah, even if it means changing out of your pjs (bummer).
xoxoxoxox
We're both thankful we have some extra days off from work. We aren't cooking a big dinner; we plan to eat out, and relax, read, watch movies, etc.
I love Natalie Dee, and I remember your old Thanksgiving post with Christina Richi. hee hee Notice that half of the people who commented in 2006 have gone missing?
That sounds idyllic, Ms.M. I trust you won't be eating at a restaurant that serves Kraft Stove Top green bean casserole.
It's a sad truth, Robyn. Facebook killed Blogville. It's like a ghost town around here. Nobody bothers to write any more because nobody can be bothered to read more than a sentence at a time.
Sigh …
Post a Comment