A Life Less Interesting
Chain mail muffy covers!? Good Lord! Maybe, if I were the skinny arty type. But I see the one in the middle as a necklace and a belt.
I think the only things worth buying in there are the wigs and the fire extinguishers.
I guess Paris winter are warmer than I thought! Oh I do like the wall mannequin!
This looks like a metallic version of Victoria's Secret. They would fit perfectly in this Matthew Barney artwork:http://www.cremaster.net/#WV: "tuffer," as in you'd have to be tuffer to suffer wearing this on a cold winter's day.
I'm sure it would look less disturbing on your wall than on mine, Neetzy.That's strange stuff to be staring at over breakfast, Ms.M. Maybe I'll take another peek after work.
And she's got a tree fungus growing out of her neck. Wooden personality?
Hee hee!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Chain mail muffy covers!? Good Lord! Maybe, if I were the skinny arty type. But I see the one in the middle as a necklace and a belt.
I think the only things worth buying in there are the wigs and the fire extinguishers.
I guess Paris winter are warmer than I thought! Oh I do like the wall mannequin!
This looks like a metallic version of Victoria's Secret.
They would fit perfectly in this Matthew Barney artwork:
http://www.cremaster.net/#
WV: "tuffer," as in you'd have to be tuffer to suffer wearing this on a cold winter's day.
I'm sure it would look less disturbing on your wall than on mine, Neetzy.
That's strange stuff to be staring at over breakfast, Ms.M. Maybe I'll take another peek after work.
And she's got a tree fungus growing out of her neck. Wooden personality?
Hee hee!
Post a Comment