Friday, November 18, 2011

Breakfast With Daryl

Go on. Click this link. You know you want to.
What could be finer than having Daryl and his band play you their new album live as you sit in your own chair sipping coffee?
That's just what I did before heading out into the world this morning, and I'm much happier for it.

Enjoy … and also discover a strange factoid about Brian Eno.

8 comments:

savannah said...

Well, m'darlin, I am waiting for a call from deepestdarkestafrica and here you are with morning entertainment! I am so glad I know you, sugar! ;) xoxoxoxox

Robyn Martins said...

Well, that was fun.

Speedway said...

If this is what happens when I click one of your links, I will do it every time! I really enjoyed that, sitting in my chair, happily nodding along.

Thank you! xoxoxo, too.

Full said...

I always assumed it was A for Apple but then I'm just a drummer.

dive said...

At least parts of Africa are no longer so dark, Savannah.
xoxoxox

Robyn, yes, he always cheers me up in the mornings. Feel good music.

Glad you enjoyed it, Speedway. And xoxoxo right back. hee hee.

Phil, I knew, but then I'm an Eno fan (Ipswich's finest ever product). What I didn't know was that Zeb hangs out with him.

Ms M said...

That was fun -- and a good way to head off the winter-light-sucking blues..

Speedway said...

Oh, and not only do I enjoy Daryl Hall because he's a fine musician, but I'll be forever grateful to him for "Sara Smile." Not only for the name, but because it's really good. No dumb ditty, thank gawd.

dive said...

A good way indeed, Ms.M. There's so little light up here at this time of the year I really have the urge to hibernate. If it were not for the Gulf Stream we'd be tundra.

What a great song that is, Speedway. Right from "Abandoned Luncheonette" he's been a class act all the way. And he just seems to be getting better and better these days.