Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Accidentals

I'm sure we all have loads of these. Photos of the inside of a bag or the sky at a funny angle or - as in this case - the floor of a café.

And so begins another in the interminable series of occasional posts that require no real input from my lazy-assed brain: photos that my camera has taken without me knowing it.

It's amazing how desperate and boring one can get when the inspiration to write doesn't come.

6 comments:

Alifan said...

Ha ha it is good to know that someone other than me has a camera that takes photos when I am not looking!

Actually that looks rather arty.

dive said...

My camera has a far better eye for composition than I do.

Robyn Martins said...

I love the idea of posting accidental photos, but are we to believe you didn't take this one on purpose? It's too good.

Speedway said...

I love the way the dramatic black mass is balanced by the delicate pastels.

All artsy-fartsy BS aside, Dive, that looks really cool! I really like it!

PS: I deleted the earlier post because it had too many typos. So this is the same, just fewer commas and apostrophes. I guess the ealier comment was an "accidental," taken inside my jacket.

Ms M said...

Looks like a cool, post-modern shot. And looks a lot more aesthetic than my accidental photos.

dive said...

Robyn, if I'd taken it on purpose it would be nowhere near as well composed.

Hee hee, Speedway. Typos can be fun.
As can a "dramatic black mass" if you're a satanist. Great phrase.

Ms.M. It looks a lot better than most of my accidentals, too. Usually they're of the inside of my bag as I struggle to get the camera out and switch it on by mistake.