Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Wednesday Window - Foie Gras 'N' Knives R Us

Paris boasts some delightful shop window displays … and also some creepy and unsavoury ones.

6 comments:

Speedway said...

Hello, fuzzy face. I figure the foie gras and truffles would have you drooling into your nascent beard, but all the pointy knives are creepy - especially the little pink and lavender ones on the left. Almost look like boning knives, which is even more creepy.

dive said...

Hee hee. A fuzzy hello right back at you, Speedway.
This whole window creeps me out. Much as I love paté I would never eat foie gras as the only creature I've ever known who enjoys being force fed through a funnel is my old drummer, Chris, and that was only beer.

Ms M said...

Those are some serious blades! It IS an odd combo for a window. You wouldn't think sharp knives would be needed for those food items.

I totally agree with you about foie gras. I wouldn't eat the pate either, because I detest liver in all forms. So, I guess I get the truffles. :-)

dive said...

I think we might have a fight on our hands for the truffles, Ms.M.
Perhaps that's what the knives are for.

Ms M said...

Good point. ;)

dive said...

Hee hee.