Savannah: Your family is unreasonably good looking so I'm not surprised, just jealous. xoxox
Mark: You HAVE? Show me!
T: Hee hee.
Katie: I really think it's time for another embarrassing photo fest. We've not had one since Bad Hair Day last year.
Joy: ¿Que?
Robyn: It's a wonderful site and caused me much merriment last night when I found it over at Bent Objects (a site I think you'd like as it's crafty and fun … It's down in my sidebar).
OHHHH. Today, they've got the Keeton family on there. I'm hearing the theme song to Family Ties in my head now and getting all warm and fuzzy. "Sha la la laaaaaah"
This is too good. I know I have had my family portrait taken in front of every single on of these backgrounds (on the first page of the blog) BAHA!! The bookshelf one is at my grandmas. The fake fence scene-totally done it. The giant crayons-shoot yeah! :D
Hi, Shan. I regret that I have no idea who the Keaton Family were and I've never seen Family Ties. Which is a shame as I could do with feeling warm and fuzzy.
You have simply GOT to post some of those portraits! Your fanbase demands it.
Thanks, Nathalie! I must confess staring at that site last night left me giggling like a fool. Very good therapy.
It all started so positively. Perfect Portraits. If i produced work like that my clients would burn me at the stake. However its great to keep in mind how dated a picture can look.
Fabulous, but scary! Reminds me of one of my family (still lurking somewhere in an attic...) that would definteley make the cut. My brother and I are in matching velvet outfits hand-sewn by my mother.
14 comments:
i can honestly say there are NO photographs like that of anyone in my family! xoxox
Now I have seen it all.
Classic website! I think we all need to drag out our best photos like this to share, eh? Gotta love the 70s.
Potty training?
That is a great idea for a blog! Where did you find it?
Savannah: Your family is unreasonably good looking so I'm not surprised, just jealous.
xoxox
Mark: You HAVE? Show me!
T: Hee hee.
Katie: I really think it's time for another embarrassing photo fest. We've not had one since Bad Hair Day last year.
Joy: ¿Que?
Robyn: It's a wonderful site and caused me much merriment last night when I found it over at Bent Objects (a site I think you'd like as it's crafty and fun … It's down in my sidebar).
OHHHH. Today, they've got the Keeton family on there. I'm hearing the theme song to Family Ties in my head now and getting all warm and fuzzy. "Sha la la laaaaaah"
This is too good. I know I have had my family portrait taken in front of every single on of these backgrounds (on the first page of the blog) BAHA!! The bookshelf one is at my grandmas. The fake fence scene-totally done it. The giant crayons-shoot yeah! :D
Yay, thanks for the good laugh!
Who says you can't enjoy life when there's such stuff to look at?
Now all we need is photos of the same beautiful people eating their lukewarm Xmas poo !
Love the Nature vs. Library backgrounds, but I will always be drawn to the Glamour Shots.
I wonder what Reginald looks like now?
Hi, Shan.
I regret that I have no idea who the Keaton Family were and I've never seen Family Ties.
Which is a shame as I could do with feeling warm and fuzzy.
You have simply GOT to post some of those portraits!
Your fanbase demands it.
Thanks, Nathalie!
I must confess staring at that site last night left me giggling like a fool. Very good therapy.
Shazza: I am Reginald.
It all started so positively. Perfect Portraits.
If i produced work like that my clients would burn me at the stake.
However its great to keep in mind how dated a picture can look.
Oh, god....that hair. And to think that I had some like that on my head long ago.
And I'm sure that there are photos....
This was a joke right? Now I know what you put in that google search box :) LOL
Fabulous, but scary! Reminds me of one of my family (still lurking somewhere in an attic...) that would definteley make the cut. My brother and I are in matching velvet outfits hand-sewn by my mother.
Post a Comment