Hokay …
Thanks to Savannah I just paid a quick visit to The Gender Analyser.
It told me:
"We think http://smallglassplanet.blogspot.com/ is written by a woman (78%)."
So … Not only is my penchant for Tiffany lamps and art and cookery suddenly more understandable, but I am also mighty pleased to discover that what I had previously thought of as man-boobs are in fact lady-bumps.
So no more fretting about not being able to get a date; I have my own set of boobies to play with.
Yay!
er … was that as creepy as it sounded?
34 comments:
uh..yes, but i think given that you're house bound and it's snowing and the dreaded season tis almost upon you....we should not speak of it again! xoxox
YES! Hahahahahah....lady bumps.
Hee hee, Savannah.
xoxox
Thank you, Shan! Hooray for lady-bumps! The world would be a much poorer place without them.
Yep. It is. Funny though.
I did it. Mine is written by a woman. Then it has 81% in brackets after that. What does that mean? They think that 19% of it is written by a bloke, or that I'm only 81% woman? lol.
There's also a website where you can tell how much your website is worth. I did it the other day. Mine's worth more than yours, Dive. Sorry old chap. I've forgotten the name of the site though. Sorry old chap.
Scary, Lynn! You are three percent more woman than I am! I don't know which of us should be the more upset about that.
I'm kinda glad my blog's worth jack shit. Were it worth something I'd be tempted to sell it and blow the money on riotous living.
i think the cold is affecting us all! xoxooxx
I tried having my own blog analysed, but they can only do full English speaking blogs - my French-English mix makes me genderless, or unspecified, or hermaphrodite perhaps?
See, you're not the only one to be prompted to question his (her?) own sexuality... this is disturbing. LOL
Goodness, poor Nathalie can't even get analysed she's so half and half. lol. I'm not the woman I thought I was and Dive is. Phew, I need a lie down.
I'm afraid to take the survey. I may find "man bumps"! No. I am way too catty.
Ah, I'm 63% woman. I thought those cupcakes would tip me way over the female edge.
And I don't have any man or lady bumps to speak of. My sister got all the lumps while the other three sisters just had to put up with hershey's kisses on our chests.
Gender Analyser, huh? This'll be fun.
(Distrustful, he tries it.)
Well, that's interesting!
(He reports the results.)
Apparently, I've recently undergone gender reassignment. Which is somewhat surprising, given that I don't recall signing any forms approving it, or having anything added or removed from my identity.
My first blog (I am told) is most likely to have been written by a man, while its successor is probably the handiwork of a woman. Am I the dame I've been waiting my whole life to meet?
(He considers a retest.)
Oh, well, it was good for a lark...
(He abandons the retest.)
Yeah, good for a bit of a laugh...
(He reconsiders the retest.)
"The dame I've been meeting my whole life to meet." That's funny. Who do I think I am, Sam Spade? ... Samantha Spade?
(He reabandons the retest.)
I took the test....I think I'll stop shaving my legs tomorrow. It wasn't good news for me.
And it all rushes back. I thought I was the only girl playing on the boys basketball team in the fifth grade. Turns out there weren't any girls on that team at all.
Haha mine is apparently written by a male (71%). AH! Percentage wise, you are right at the opposite end of the scale to me Dive! Hehe =D
Well some bored programmer is sure having a bit of fun. I want to know what sort of criteria this site is using to determine male v. female characteristics! The site seems curiously lacking in such details. Dive I guess all that talk of guitars and car porn and such just isn't manly enough!
Savannah: by the look of my comments box we are all changing gender. I wonder who wrote that programme and why?
xoxox
Nathalie: You are lucky!
Lynn: Thank goodness I've not posted about ironing and shopping for a while.
Neetzy: go for it. You know you want to.
Maria: Yikes! I'm way more womanly than you. That's kinda scary.
Lucio: I am beginning to see a pattern emerging here. I have my suspicions about the programme writer's agenda.
Shan: That's scary. How did Jamey do?
Dot: If you're interested in doing a gender swap you know where I am.
Katie: I share your suspicions about the programmer. The thing seems to be butching up the girls and feminising the boys. Hey ho.
Does this that I must now spend half of my small - and ever-dwindling - income on shoes, chocolates and gossip mags?
Yes. I rather like "Lady Bumps".
Well my blog is written by a 67% woman. Just passed. Hee hee. What fun! Thanks Savannah.
Apparantly my hubby writes like a woman a whopping 84% percent of the time and he says things like "Check out this rad design, it RAWKS!" and boyish stuff like that.
With all of this data from your blog buddies I don't think you'll have to start wearing skirts any time in the near future.
I wish I hadn't thrown my makeup away so hastily. ;)
I KNEW IT!!!!
Yep, that was pretty creepy. Hee hee
My place is 68% woman. Hmmm.
Lucio: only HALF?
Mme: I like lady-bumps, too … just not growing out of my chest!
And you are a whole lot more than 67% woman; proof positive that the test is skewed.
Shan: Yay for Jamey! I think it's time you started swapping wardrobes.
Rich: Deep down, so did I.
Robyn: I'm a pretty creepy guy. Hee hee. And like Mme above, you too are proof that the test is skewed.
I thought I'd set aside the other half for the man in my life. Which, as it happens, is also me!
LOL Shan you made me laff.
So I'm scoring pretty well, after all, on the womanly front, pardon the pun.
I have now checked to see if I have turned in to an androgynous mass after testing my blog.
Problem is I don't know what may appear first, or even disappear first.
If I stop writing my blog in French, will it get harder.
That wouldn't make it any easier.
What's your advice, old son ?
I haven't found any man bumps yet, but I had fun looking! The gender analyzer thinks I'm a man (76%).
Ok, I couldn't resist, so I gave it a whirl. Since I don't write a lot on my blog, I'm not sure there were very many key words for them to actually analyze (and sheesh, the analysis lasted under 2 seconds, so really, what the heck were they doing??!), but here's what they say:
written by a woman (98%)
I'm not sure if I should be offended or just what to be called 98% woman! In any event, I guess I'll be joining Lynn, Dive, Lucio and Shan's husband for shoe shopping, getting our nails done and a viewing of "When Harry Met Sally".
Katie: This whole exercise began a little like a maiden game of spin the bottle, but has quickly degenerated into a cardboard copy of 'Sex in the City', with three newly-emasculated men filling principle roles - and, if Dive is to be believed, three fair-sized brassieres.
However, if you expect me to play along, you'll have to rent 'Letter From An Unknown Woman' (rather than 'When Harry Met Sally') for that slumber party at your place.
Lucio: I can't remember where the quote is from but I think it goes: "God's meanest trick was creating the nine sexes and then telling us there were only two".
Lynn: your womanly front is pardoned.
MB: My advice is to make it harder and see what happens, but then again my advice is always wrong.
Neetzy: You SO do not want a man bump!
Katie: Wow! Ninety-eight percent woman! I'd say that's an underestimate but it beats the rest of us.
I'm okay with When Harry Met Sally but I draw the line at Sex In The City (I am, after all twenty-two percent male).
LOL!
Katie there's a whole package of lady products over at mine to get us started. Who's bringing the chocolate? What? A girl's night always includes chocolate...
You get bored with them after a while Dive - I know I did.
It's much more fun to play with someone elses.
Hee hee hee!
Post a Comment