What a let down.
What a great big sloppy turd of a non-event.
I got up bright and early this morning, ready to drive down to the coast and take dramatic photographs of the spectacular flooding brought about by the highest storm surge in fifty years and it didn't happen.
Arse.
I mean, great!
If you live on the coast like Mayuko and Shona and Steve and a whole bunch of my mates (especially Neil who lives underneath the sea wall at Sea Palling and twenty feet below normal sea level) then it is wonderful news.
It just makes for a sucky blog post.
Nothing new there, then …
6 comments:
Oh, what a shame. All that weather drama would have been a real treat. Flood insurance would have fixed the washed up houses, but there's no insurance for a let-down post.
Hee hee. I promise to do better next time.
i saw that on the news..maps and all..pictures of people setting up sandbags...what a letdown *snickering* we are so bad!
Hee hee. Yup. I was hoping for a good old-fashioned Biblical disaster.
Bummer!
I was thinkin go fyou when I heard you were going to get slammed. Too bad no good pics, good thing Dive is safe!
I used to live on the coast, Prudence. I got sick of being flooded out so I made sure and moved to Norfolk's only hill.
Post a Comment