Oh, joy of joys. A stupid training day. I'll be stuck here most of the day.
I'll post my melee and pop round to see you all when I get home.
Pip pip!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
So, the words have a nice day are kind of redundant huh? At least you have something for position number one of the melee, name something you hate, training days. Try and have a good one xoxoxox
Maybe you should get Living in a box on your i-pod.
I see they have re-mastered The Beatles Help movie and it's in colour. I'm sure it was black and white when we first saw it. That would be better than a book token or a gnome annual don't you think?
Kate, Lynn and Savannah: Training goes on for three days but I should be able to post tomorrow.
Phil: Help was always in colour. A Hard Day's Night is proper black and white. I watched Help just last week. Splendid! There is no such colour as beige in my world.
Robyn, you poor girl. An eight thousand mile round trip to find "OUT AT TRAINING. BACK LATER." stuck on my blog. Copious and effusive apologies are heading back over the Atlantic.
7 comments:
So, the words have a nice day are kind of redundant huh?
At least you have something for position number one of the melee, name something you hate, training days.
Try and have a good one xoxoxox
I should imagine you are teaching rather than learning, so you have my sympathy. See you later.
at least ot's almost noon for you (london time now) so the day's part over, sugar. mine is just starting and i've accounts to do :-(
here's to better times! or better mondays!
Is this training to sit in a cublicle?
Maybe you should get Living in a box on your i-pod.
I see they have re-mastered The Beatles Help movie and it's in colour. I'm sure it was black and white when we first saw it.
That would be better than a book token or a gnome annual don't you think?
"Cublicles" are slightly bigger than cubicles and can be almost entirely beige.
fine, then. i came all the way over here to read your melee, and I find this.
Kate, Lynn and Savannah: Training goes on for three days but I should be able to post tomorrow.
Phil: Help was always in colour. A Hard Day's Night is proper black and white. I watched Help just last week.
Splendid!
There is no such colour as beige in my world.
Robyn, you poor girl. An eight thousand mile round trip to find "OUT AT TRAINING. BACK LATER." stuck on my blog.
Copious and effusive apologies are heading back over the Atlantic.
Post a Comment