Did you see ?
What a great idea!
All three of those guys are even balder than baldy old me, yet their portrait photographs have been cropped across their foreheads so nobody can tell that they don't have a luxurious head of hair.
Brilliant!
Why the hell didn't I think of that before I started posting photos of myself?
What a useless tit I am.
Right … Let's cure my baldness!
Camera in hand …
Click!
I apologise for the unshaven appearance of my fat and ugly face, but I'm on leave and some mornings I just can't be arsed to drag a razor across it.

Exhibit 2: Photo suitable cropped. Me with a full head of hair! Woohoo!
So much more elegant than a comb-over, don't you think?
Now all I have to do is find a cure for ugliness …
Now all I have to do is find a cure for ugliness …

14 comments:
Hahaha. You are so funny. But you know what, I think you're on to something there, my friend. They all have that 'thing' in common and whoever decided to mount and frame their photos was a genius! And you're not ugly. :D I'm sure your significant other would be offended if you said that.
See ya Saturday! I might get a haircut after our tryst at Costa Coffee.
joy
Norwich Daily Photo
Your Love Coach
Hee hee, Joy; they certainly DO have that "thing" in common, and whoever did the cropping is indeed a genius!
My girlfriend thinks I'm cute, so what does she know? OW! Stop punching my arm!
See you Saturday, Joy.
Enjoy your haircut. I always feel better after having mine done.
Oh gosh. Please promise us all you'll never have a comb-over, Dive!!! You look great cropped or uncropped, and not all that bald. Speaking of bald, a lot of very appealing men have sported complete baldness--Yule Brenner comes to mind. I loved Yule Brenner.
"Not all that bald". Hee hee.
Thank you, Robyn. Damning with faint praise is funny.
I did shave my head once. I rather enjoyed the feel of raindrops on it.
And I promise I will NEVER have a comb-over.
LMAO! Oh my God. You are such a trip. And you know, you EARNED that baldness!!! Don't chop it off.
Those photos on the Norwich are hilarious. I think it's interesting that the photographer touts diversity but that obvioulsy doesn't include bald people. Or maybe the subject ASKED to be photographed like that?
Your not old or ugly and your not in need of cropping.
Its all about the attitude.
I know the Radio Norfolk guys, Katherine. They would be delighted to be photographed like that!
Kate: you're too sweet.
And you know my attitude. Hee hee.
Some points:
A) you are not ugly . . . Just stop already!
B) There is nothing worse than a combover, and the only thing less sexy is stubble on a man's back. Can you imagine? Brrrr!
C) Bald men are sexy.
At least, when I was a nubile teenager, my father told my sister and me to tell that to his buddies. Most of whom were balding. My father had vastly more hair than I do and he was being empathetic to his pals delicate egos. Well we did as he suggested and as a result, the self fulfilling prophesy was born. My sister and I both grew up proclaiming that we fancy men with thick heads of hair, but in practice, neither of us can resist a baldy.
That's the sweetest thing anyone's said to me in months, Fresh.
Hee hee.
I think I'll go polish my head.
Does that mean if you crop my legs out of a pic that I won't look like a short little tyke?
Hee hee, Vic.
Small is sexy.
I have always found bald men to be very sexy. Yul pulled it off like gangbusters....
And, you look like you were an imp as a child. I bet you put spiders in little girl's desks didn't you? You have that devilish look....
Very clever photography there Dive. There's nothing like a noo doo to make one feel spiffy.
xxx Mme B
Post a Comment