| The Movie Of Your Life Is A Black Comedy |
In your life, things are so twisted that you just have to laugh. You may end up insane, but you'll have fun on the way to the asylum. Your best movie matches: Being John Malkovich, The Royal Tenenbaums, American Psycho |
If Your Life Was a Movie, What Genre Would It Be?
Actually, that's about as accurate as any psychiatrist is gonna get …
17 comments:
glad you liked the test, sugar ;-) i was just reading your previous post!
And I was reading yours at the same time.
Cool! Great minds thinking alike.
So I take the test, turns out I'm a drama, who ever could have guessed that?
Stupid thing had me hooked serial clicking for 45 minutes.
Oh hee hee hee hee, Kate. Sorry, that just made me giggle.
Being John Malkovich suits you!
That's the sweetest thing anybody's ever said to me Prudence.
Thank you. Hee hee.
those tests are addictive..btw, sugar, i swear, i'l always picturing striding across the park in that navy blue cashmere coat ;-)
Ooo, I love The Royal Tenenbaums. My daughter thinks our family is nearly as dysfunctional.
Thanks, Savannah. When last year's NaBloPoMo was on we used to use these silly quizzes on days where we just couldn't think of anything to write. I swore I'd never do another one and here I am.
Hey ho.
Robyn: Yikes! Which character do you remind her of I wonder?
You've made your own rules in life - and sometimes that catches up with you.
Winding a web of deceit comes naturally, and no one really knows the true you.
Your best movie matches: Swimming Pool, Unfaithful, The Crush
Well! The above was mine. An erotic thriller indeed, well i'm shocked and secretly pleased. lol. The web of deceit couldn't be more untrue; i hold honesty above all. It's probably true that i keep something back of myself, inside, but am very open. I know not one of the films.
My verdict: total crap but fun crap.
Hee hee, Lynn.
Yes indeedy; you certainly are an erotic thriller!
It may be crap but it is churning out some startlingly accurate results!
yikes, just read my earlier post...i do know how to speak and write correctly...so many left out words...note to self: do not multi-task.
anyway, glad everyone had fun with the test!
Lynn, I too scored the Erotic thriller and hold the same feelings as you, though I don't really spend much time hiding the real me. People might not understand the real me, but that's not my problem!
Cheers, Dive and Savannah, for giving me some amusing crap to faff around with on a Saturday morning.
Hoorah for amusing crap, Vic!
It's still Friday evening here, by the way. I'm chilling with a nice bottle of white burgundy and the radio.
Savannah, you really did start something!
Accurate huh? :D Yeah... I can picture you just like that.
joy
Your Love Coach
Why am I not surprised that our tests were exactly alike?
We like the same sort of women and it always comes down to the women, yes?
Always the weemen, Maria.
Post a Comment