A Life Less Interesting
Just had to laugh at yesterday's post. Were you able to wash the purple dye off your whole self?
Poor SJ was still purple at the end of the night. It had run all down her back. Eww!And I must apologise for what I left in your comments box today, Nathalie. I simply couldn't resist it. Hee hee.
Dive, thanks for that wonderful babelfish translation, the best way ever to get a good laugh! Hadn't thought of using them, it's hilarious!
It really is silly. I laughed until the tears rolled down my cheeks.
interesting pic..we spent a good portion of yesterday (ok, in between games) talking about what if scenarios for re-opening a club...
A club? Yikes!The pic is one end of one of my spare rooms. The studio equipment is all packed away as I'm not using it today.That crap gets spread all over the room when I'm recording anyone.
EEK!!! I wouldn't know where to start with all that stuff, goodness.Glad to oblige... lol.
I just stand you in front of a microphone and you sing. Simple! Hee hee.
This all looks so familiar. I always wanted to be the one hitting all those buttons,though.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Just had to laugh at yesterday's post. Were you able to wash the purple dye off your whole self?
Poor SJ was still purple at the end of the night. It had run all down her back. Eww!
And I must apologise for what I left in your comments box today, Nathalie. I simply couldn't resist it. Hee hee.
Dive, thanks for that wonderful babelfish translation, the best way ever to get a good laugh! Hadn't thought of using them, it's hilarious!
It really is silly. I laughed until the tears rolled down my cheeks.
interesting pic..we spent a good portion of yesterday (ok, in between games) talking about what if scenarios for re-opening a club...
A club? Yikes!
The pic is one end of one of my spare rooms. The studio equipment is all packed away as I'm not using it today.
That crap gets spread all over the room when I'm recording anyone.
EEK!!! I wouldn't know where to start with all that stuff, goodness.
Glad to oblige... lol.
I just stand you in front of a microphone and you sing. Simple! Hee hee.
This all looks so familiar. I always wanted to be the one hitting all those buttons,though.
Post a Comment