Thursday, April 26, 2007

Freebird? FREEBIRD?

Hokay; I'll admit it. I thought it was Rich.
Sorry, mate, but you seemed to have set yourself up as prime suspect for kidnapping (old man napping?) and brainwashing …

And then Old Knudsen himself popped into my comments box with:
"The only one that held Old Knudsen was the hate in his own heart he is free like um a freebird."

Now I'm a reasonable man, but a reasonable man with kittens and a gun.

I was prepared to spare them until he mentioned "Freebird".
Freebird? …
FREE-FUCKING-BIRD??????!

Even a reasonable man has limits …

25 comments:

Scout said...

OH! OH! Now you've just one too far.

No man is worth this carnage.

dive said...

He said "Freebird".
The gun just went off …
Surely no jury with any musical taste whatsoever would convict me!

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Oh Dive. Dive what have you done? For the sake of an old man who berates you, curses you, propositions you? Robyn's right this is too far.
oh and Dive. Juries HAVE no musical taste. They are there because they want to be or couldn't think of a good enough reason not to be. You're sunk. Take him down.

dive said...

Yikes!
I can hear the sirens wailing.
Looks like I'll have to eat the evidence!

Anonymous said...

Photoshop has soooooo much to answer for doesn't it.
While your in kitty slayer mode can I box up the next door neighbours bastard of a feline and send him to you? We've been trying to kill it off for years.

Personally Old K asked for it, first he forgives the germans and just wtf is a freebird?

dive said...

Kate. Be truly thankful you don't know … and if you look it up out of curiosity, for the sake of all that's decent do NOT listen to it!

And for your information, raw kitten is not anywhere near as yummy as whale sashimi.

Scout said...

You couldn't have killed a squirrel? You had to kill a kitten? And this dead done by a man who used to own a cat.

Anonymous said...

PS - Widget has left you something over at my blog.

Vic said...

Okay, I'm lost. What a time to go away.

I think the more disturbing bit of his comment is the like um part. Eloquent, Happy Knudsen. You now sound like um, like seriously, like a teenager.

dive said...

Hachi, Kate; not a fork. And it'll be the mercury poisoning that gets me.
Either that or Widget with a gun … Yikes!

Robyn; I stand by my original statement.

And Welcome back, Groover.
Don't worry that you don't know what the hell is going on; none of the rest of us do either …

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

***STOP PRESS***

Latest: Old K has been located this afternoon in the presence of one Rich Beantown-Caffe. The pair were found to be embracing and going public in their talking of joint happiness. Old K has been missing for some days and Mr. Beantown-Caffe has been the prime suspect as the instigator of the deception. Mr. Beantown-Caffe is reported to be at the helm of a new following, known as Happy Cult.

Sassy Sundry said...

Now I have that song going through my head.

Thanks.

dive said...

A Happy WHAT, Lynn?
Oh! … Cult … right … er.

And sorry, Sassy, but the Old Man brought it up.
I still have one more kitten and some ammo should you wish to express your musical feelings.

Ame said...

I'm soooooooooooooooo behind!

;)
xo

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Yes cult, Dive. Careful with that one!

dive said...

I am always careful with that one, Lynn.
And Ame; your behind is soooooooooo cute. hee hee

Old Knudsen said...

That kitten is now on a stairway to heaven, useless wee furry shites, why do I have the terrible taste of coffee in my mouth?

dive said...

All it took was the sacrifice of one kitten to bring you back safely from the God-botherers, Old K.

I've still got the other one tied up in a bag if you fancy a quick snack.
I'll get the gun.

dive said...

And mention Stairway to Heaven again and you'll be next.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

It's true? He's back? For how long though. Brr.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Dive, we at Cheltenham, need an explanation as to your rape rant (he he let 'em guess) please, immediatement if you don't mind. Our minds are boggled.

Maria said...

You've been reading ts eliot again, yes?

"we lived in a little one room shack, with barely room to swing a cat...."

GG said...

*sobbing*

... the tragedy ... the inhumanity ...

Ame said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...tankie DB! ;) xo

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

So Dive are you working at home today and are you taking advantage of being the first city in the UK to be wireless over 6 miles square? You lucky people. Cheltenham next i hope.