Good that you have some "creative arts" to provide entertainment during the inclement weather. The Shoe Tree would be "found art" -- or perhaps "lost art"??
Savannah, the shoe tree sits above part of the Castle moat where the free runners and skateboarders congregate to injure themselves for the amusement of passers by. My theory is that whenever one of them breaks a leg their shoes are thrown into the tree. xoxoxox
7 comments:
I like the photos on my blog that you took, much prettier than the shoes!!
Good that you have some "creative arts" to provide entertainment during the inclement weather. The Shoe Tree would be "found art" -- or perhaps "lost art"??
I know! I might post your magnolias soon.
Ms.M. I wonder if they'll still be there when the leaves fall. I'll keep an eye on them.
The aliens watching us are scratching their heads.
They have heads? How many, I wonder.
From what I've heard here in the USA, shoes hanging from a line indicate either drug sales or lost virginity. I wonder if there's a connection...
xoxoxo
Savannah, the shoe tree sits above part of the Castle moat where the free runners and skateboarders congregate to injure themselves for the amusement of passers by. My theory is that whenever one of them breaks a leg their shoes are thrown into the tree.
xoxoxox
Post a Comment