Thank you for providing an interesting subject for our breakfast table conversation! The MITM spent a few moments, and I quote,"Investigating your logic, only to conclude that you are technically correct." Take it up with him if you have any disagreement, sugar, because I am just the messenger. xoxoxox
As a proud pedant, Savannah, I am overjoyed to be "technically correct". There's no greater compliment. Hee hee. xoxoxox
Katherine, this is the back of the macaron shop in Royal Arcade. All the shops there have these cool staircases up to their store rooms. Any counter that's cluttered with coffee making equipment and boxes of macarons is fine by me.
The poetry is right there in front of you, Petrea. You got me on alliteration, though. The fact remains, however, that it's not a spiral, but a helix. The mathematicians and pedants of the world stand united against the misnomer.
6 comments:
Thank you for providing an interesting subject for our breakfast table conversation! The MITM spent a few moments, and I quote,"Investigating your logic, only to conclude that you are technically correct." Take it up with him if you have any disagreement, sugar, because I am just the messenger. xoxoxox
Except for the cluttered counter, that is GORGEOUS!
As a proud pedant, Savannah, I am overjoyed to be "technically correct". There's no greater compliment. Hee hee. xoxoxox
Katherine, this is the back of the macaron shop in Royal Arcade. All the shops there have these cool staircases up to their store rooms.
Any counter that's cluttered with coffee making equipment and boxes of macarons is fine by me.
So, this proves coffee and macarons are indeed part of our DNA. Lovely helix!
Where's the poetry, the alliteration? "Spiral staircase" slips off the tongue so much more nicely than "helix hefter-upper."
Hee hee. Wonderful, Ms.M.
The poetry is right there in front of you, Petrea. You got me on alliteration, though.
The fact remains, however, that it's not a spiral, but a helix. The mathematicians and pedants of the world stand united against the misnomer.
Post a Comment