Someone told me that when you see shoes hanging on a wire it marks a place where illegal drugs are sold. But I've seen them hanging above major intersections, so I'm thinking that's not it.
Petrea, this tree is just above a section of the castle moat used by skateboarders and free runners to publicly injure themselves for the amusement of passers-by. I think they throw their shoes up there in frustration each time one of them breaks a leg.
3 comments:
Someone told me that when you see shoes hanging on a wire it marks a place where illegal drugs are sold. But I've seen them hanging above major intersections, so I'm thinking that's not it.
Shoe tree...perhaps organic hallucinogens?
Maybe the shoes belong to disgruntled journalists or pop music fans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHgnqz87I58
Petrea, this tree is just above a section of the castle moat used by skateboarders and free runners to publicly injure themselves for the amusement of passers-by. I think they throw their shoes up there in frustration each time one of them breaks a leg.
Haha, Ms.M. Creative criticism.
Post a Comment