If anyone wants to know where they can go dig up some ears, I can help.
I found this in a local cemetery that had been left to grow wild for a hundred and fifty years or so. Now they've started clearing away the trees to reveal lots of spooky debris.
More of that another day.

10 comments:
LOLOLOL!
Eeeuw!
Oh, I love this! I hope clearing the debris doesn't mean they're going to build a mini-mart.
Ha! Years of ears?
Perhaps this is where old rabbit ears (the TV kind) go to die?
Awww, Speedway.
Petrea, they're restoring it to something resembling tidiness, as I'll post over the coming weeks.
Hee hee, Ms. M.
Shades of Midsommer Murders! *netflix streaming* xoxoxoxox
I just kept imaging a grave full of ears, all stone deaf.
Hee hee, Savannah. I've never seen it but I hear that the entire village is like a slaughterhouse.
xoxoxox
Hahahaha. Thank you, Speedway.
LOOOL!!
Hee hee.
Post a Comment