Monday, April 08, 2013

WTF Monday - Tacky Kitsch Crap

Who buys this stuff? Please tell me it's not you.

7 comments:

Katherine said...

I'd like the tree sans Easter eggs. The rest is a bit, er, too big.

dive said...

Oh, Katherine; say it ain't so.
You're a poet and have a soul and that tree is just hideous! Hee hee.

Ms M said...

They remind me of small Christmas tree ornaments.
Not my style for jewelry.

dive said...

Nor mine, Ms.M.

Speedway said...

Didn't some group by Rupert Murdoch's collection of Faberge eggs years back? I thought they began making reproductions of the eggs, which a lot of people bought as the real thing? Could this company be the same "Al Faberge" we see on the sign?

dive said...

Rupert Murdoch had a collection of Fabergé eggs? Why does that not surprise me?

Speedway said...

Dammit, dive, I'm sorry, but it was Malcolm Forbes who had the large collection of Faberge eggs. Not much difference between the two men, I suppose, when you get down to it.