Saturday, April 05, 2008

Sick Saturday - New Kid: Episode 3

Thank goodness I only drew three of these things.
Mercifully, this is the last one.

If you don't like spiders and bestiality, please look away now.
If you do, then you're weird.




I do love a happy ending; don't you?

That's your lot. No more New Kid. I did start sketching out a Christmas Special but that was twenty years ago and I've no idea where it is now.

16 comments:

savannah said...

in this case, sugar, absolutely! *she said slightly sarcastically to herself* xoxox

(how's your weekend going so far? mine has already started the slow decline into hell)

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

LOL !! I do love New Kid and it's against my better judgement. I actually want more. Do a couple of up to date ones, Dive, do.

In my view, the themes don't have to be quite so ... um..... shocking. I personally would enjoy them just as much if they didn't involve some kind of hideous sexual practise he he! But then i suppose i'm a girly wuss. I adore the character and the drawings, the writing, the font, the whole lot, but then i've performed all this sycophancy before. Yes i want you to get that pencil out again. Please.

Istvanski said...

I love the artwork. And I'm weird.

Scout said...

I'm with Lynn, I like it against my better judgment. I like the barking shrimp. That is a shrimp, isn't it?

Maria said...

I'm smiling behind my hand.

dive said...

Hi, Savannah. My weekend is spiralling down toward yours. Roll on Monday. Hee hee.

Lynn: Thank you so much. He is indeed a charming little fellow, but I'm still not convinced that it would be safe to resurrect him.

Istvanski: Weird is good.

Robyn: Well spotted. Yes it is indeed a barking shrimp. Please don't ask me why.

Maria: How endearingly coy! Hee hee.

dive said...

What a temptress you are!

Joy said...

How old were you again when you drew this? :-) Nice to see you and Phil this morning, Dive!

Katherine said...

Um...I think I like you other work better LOL.

M.Benaut said...

I'm with Lynn on this one, Dive. We must persuade you to have another bash at it. Even just an occasional series. HSP's are fine, Lynn !
Weird must not be watered down.
Excellent cartoon Dive, I loved it.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

A-a-a-are they, M. Benaut?...

Jules said...

You are very talented - and very naughty - that's why i like you!!!!

That gorilla is cute - do you have his phone number - just kidding - too hairy for my liking!!!

Jules said...

Oh by the way - more please!!!!

dive said...

Joy: Old enough to know better.

Katherine: Me, too!

Lynn and Monsieur B: May be one day when I'm bored out of my tree I'll revive the little blighter.

Jules: Fortunately for you, you were on holiday when the others got posted. They're pretty icky.

Shan said...

OHHH! You warned us and then again my eyes were drawn to the cuteness of the artwork!
DRIPPING PUDDLES NOOOOO!!
I do always enjoy shrimp with personalities though. And did I mention the cuteness of the....Oh man, I just hope I can somehow forget about the hairy beast bits at the end. } :-O
Have a fun scary party. Sounds quite curious indeed!

dive said...

Hee hee.
Sorry about that, Shan. I was young and foolish (that's the excuse I'm sticking to, anyway).