Thursday, March 01, 2007

One For The Groover

Yaaay! Hey, Vic! I found some! They actually sell 'em up here in Blighty! And no, I'm not going to spread Vegemite on them; I'm going to eat them all up like the chocolate-hog that I am.


Yes, I know my mixing desk needs dusting. I am a complete pig

24 comments:

GG said...

Excellent, I thought they'd sell them there. Hehe, try the Tim Tam Slam with a dash of wasabi.
Don't worry, Boss, it's the year of the pig - revel in it.

dive said...

Oink!

Dick Headley said...

Deep-fried in batter might be nice? (Labels off)

dive said...

Hee hee. That's for Northerners, like Old K. Deep fried Mars Bars, deep fried pizzas, deep fried kebabs and deep fried chocolate sandwiches.
Scotland: World capital of cultural cuisine.

Ame said...

Oooooooooooooo...a post after my OWN heart...in desperate need of chocolate as we speak...would probably even settle for some with wasabi on it at this point! ;)

HI DB! Quit making my mouth water!!!
xo

Knice Knobs!

dive said...

Hee hee, Ame.
You can't beat a good knob gag!

Utsav said...

Mouth watering - not the chocolate, the mixer. That stuff gets me weak in the knees. Hey how about we see a few pictures of the studio, Dive? A "by request" post? Should be cool.

dive said...

It's in the "Pit Of Sadness" post, back in early October, Utsav.

And the chocolate is very definitely mouthwatering. I'm sitting here typing while eating it. Mmmmm.

Ms Mac said...

I am a (literally) HUGE fan of the Tim Tam. Love 'em! My favourite choccie biscuit ever. Enjoy.

Neponset River Bridge Dig said...

enjoy - divey boy!!!

Sassy Sundry said...

Oh dear.

Full said...

So do you want me to get you some choc's from Belgium next week Bro?

GG said it's o.k. as it's the Year of the Pig.

dive said...

Yes, please, bro.
And I want you to find the Belgian Carrot Museum and photograph it for your blog.
You know it exists.
I challenge you!

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

What's Tim Tam when it's at home?

M.Benaut said...

Mornin' complete pig !! Looks like you should set up a TIM TAM agency in Pommieland.
You would be completely rushed off your feet, mate.
Think of the wealth it would generate. And please save some for Lynn. Her taste buds would be back to normal by now. Ripper cobber.

( AME, dear. Your word verifigger thingo aint working, lady. I can't respond on your Blog)

dive said...

Lynn. Tim Tam's in my tum.
You'll need to ask our Aussie friends about it or check the earlier post on Vic's blog.
Care to enlighten our Lynn, MB?

Ame said...

I've heard of a flim-flam...but never a Tim-Tam...LOL! ;)

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO Divey BOOOOY!

Got my little "oh-LOOK-something-from-a-foreign-COUNTRY-OH-IT'S-
FROM-DIVEY-BOY" letter today!

Will you pleeeeeeeeease just come over here and write all my stuff for me? I just ADORE that sexy architect writing....ooooo-oo-oo-oooo!

Sorry gang...I'm just so darned easily pleased!

MISS U!;)xo

Ame said...

And awwwwwwwwwwwwww...thanks for that generous offer too...

I'll sleep with you in a heartbeat!
Let 'em stew on that one! LOL! ;)

JETLAG!

Utsav said...

That won't do, Dive- I want the entire gear!!

dive said...

That would make for an incredibly boring post, Utsav, but I'll probably do tantalising bits of it from time to time. Hee hee.

dive said...

And Ame … I'm not saying a word!

Scout said...

Hey look. It's Ms Mac. I thought of her when I first saw this Tim Tam post because I had never heard of them until she did a post about loving them so much.

OH, and some of the best chocolate I have ever had is from a little shop in Turnhout, Belgium--every single piece is a work of art, and most are spiked just a bit. A printer friend sends a box every Christmas. Yumm.

dive said...

Hey, Phil! I hope you're listening, bro. You're now off to Belgium, so pick us up a box of those, please.

Vic said...

Hey cool shot Dive! I thought they'd be harder to get hold of - we sent care packages to my sister in London for ages.

Have you done a slam yet?